Chapter Seven

Scully's POV

I feel sick. The wall here are paper thin and our rooms are right next to each other and I can here them going at it.

It is completely disgusting. To me she sounds so fake, like a hooker. Why is she even here. Mulder and I are both necessities to the X-Files, Y/L/N isn't. God she is such a whore.

It has taken me months to get close to Mulder and this bitch is trying to take him away. Well from what I can hear, she already has him wrapped around her finger, in a quite gross way.

What is it with her calling him sir all the time. He isn't her superior, so what is her deal. I have to figure this out, in the meantime I am not letting them get too 'cosy'.

*the next morning*

Y/N POV

I woke to Mulder's are draped across the waist. "Good morning, darling."

"Morning, Mulder."

"I ordered room service and we start work in an hour." He said moving his hand up to stroke my cheek, "You know you only call me Fox when you are sincere, happy or concerned."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No it isn't. I just like how you use it, it just seems special to have you call me Fox, and I love it."

I grin at Mulder as I lean in, my eyes flicking between his eyes and his lips. Just as our lips were about to connect there was a knock at the door. "One minute," Mulder sighed, stood up and pulled his boxers and trousers on.

He opened the door and a hotel member stepped in with a tray, placed it on the table and left with a tip.

Mulder sat at the table and started eating. With the blanket wrapped around me, I walked over to the suitcases and opened them both. I took a button down polo shirt from Mulder's case and my underwear from mine. I dropped the blanket pulled on my underwear and put on Mulder's shirt and buttoned it up, before sitting on the chair next to Mulder.

He pointed to a plate, and I started eating off it. Once we were done eating I put my head on Mulder's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. We stayed like this for a few minutes until there was a knock at the door.

Again, in his half dressed state, Mulder opened the door and in walked Scully. "So, I guess one of you can do some magic considering I can't see two single beds."

"Oh yeah, I guess I was wrong, oopsie." I said sarcastically, not in the mood for Scully's attitude.

"You guys aren't even dressed yet, we are leaving in 10 minutes."

At Scully remark, I go to my suitcase and grab my clothes. A polo shirt, dark green skirt and blazer and some black tights. And because I'm not shamed of my body, I start getting dressed right there, confront of Scully.

"Oh my god!" Scully said, turning around. Mulder chuckled before watching me. Once I was done, Mulder started to get dressed and I brushed my hair, then Mulder brushed his.

We were already to go, so we left and got in the car, same seats as yesterday. We drove for a bit before pulling up to a quaint house.

We all get out and head to the door. Once at the door, Mulder grabbed my hand and knocked the door.

"Hello, can I help you?" A woman about 40 ish years old woman answered the door.

"Yes, you can. We are with the FBI, I'm Special Agent Fox Mulder, this is Y/N Y/L/N and Dana Scully." Fox said pointing between me and Scully. "May we come in."

The woman nodded and moved to the side letting us through. She closed the door behind her and lead us to the front room. "Please have a seat."

663 words