Chapter Nineteen

Mulder's POV

After YN pecked my lips and went to sleep, I sat unable to concentrate on my book. So looked at her. She looked beautiful and peaceful. I sigh in content, kissing her forehead.

This case was difficult for her, I could tell. But what I couldn't tell, was how much it had affected her. She was the first person I had told about my sister and believe in it. She was so open minded. It didn't take me long after that first night together for me to realise that I loved her. But once our meetings became fewer and fewer, I thought she didn't feel the same. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in and saw her there, like it was fate. And from that moment I had promised myself, although I wouldn't admit it aloud, that I would marry her and give her what ever she wanted in life. She is completely and truly the love of my life.

Lulled by my thoughts of her, I started to fall asleep. And just as I was about to drop off she whimpered. My eyes immediately shot open and check her over. Thinking I imagined it, I went back to trying to sleep. But she whimpered again.

This time when I looked at her, her face had gone from peaceful to a face I had rarely seen but knew all too well. She was having a nightmare, the same and only one she had, the one about her brother.

"Yn, darling, you need to wake up," I shook her awake knowing that if I didn't then it would get worse and she would start screaming. "Yn, you need to open you eyes love. Come on wake you for me." She gave a final whimper when her eyes shot open and frantically started looking around her. "Hey, hey, hey look at me, you're fine. We are on a plane back home to DC."

She silently cried on my shoulder as I hugged her, rubbing soothing circles on her back. I let her cry it all out. And once she had done, I walked her to the bathroom and waited for YN to clean herself up

YN POV

I looked at myself in the mirror of the small toilet room, and pushed away my nightmare. Even though it is fair to call it a nightmare, it was actually a memory of my brother being killed.

As I stepped out of the toilet room, I saw Mulder waiting with s concerned look. I gave him a slight smile. "I'm fine, nothing that a little reading cuddles couldn't fix. Let's get to our seats and forget about this."

I pulled him in for a peck but it had turned into a long gentle kiss. It would of lasted longer if we weren't interrupted by a certain jealous someone.

"Really guys, I have come to go to the lavatory after seeing your seats empty, only to find you making out. Please don't tell me you were going to have sex on the plane?" Scully whined like a child.

I wasn't in the mood for her shit right now. I looked at her, sighed heavily and went back to my seat. I turned to see Mulder looking pissed as he harshly spoke to her. I knew he was telling her about the situation and nightmare but at this point I couldn't care less. I sat in my seat, picked up my book, Sherlock Holmes, and read whilst waiting for Mulder to come back.

590 words

Sorry about the wait, I had writers block, and I have alot of allergies that get me put in hospital when bad and recently at school I've been having one every day. Here is you update, I know it sucks. Love ya  babes xx

-H