Chapter Four

Y/N POV

He was doing it on purpose. He was calling me darling just to fire me up. Well two can play at that game. I know his turn on word, if you know what I mean. Sir.

"Ok, sir."  I said with a wink as I sat down. He gives me a half smirk half smile as he slams the door closed. I watch him in the passenger seat mirror as he walks around the car.

He opens the door sighing, "Darling, put on your seatbelt." I put on my seatbelt and turn to face him, only to see him smiling at me. "I really did miss you Y/N." He leant over to me, his lips grazed over mine.

"I missed you more Fox," I tell him before firmly pressing my lips into his. The kiss was light and gentle. He pulled away and I whispered, "I missed this."

He smirked his best smile and said, "Me too." He turned the key in the ignition and pulled out of the car park. The car was silent apart the directions I gave and the small gasp that escaped my lips when Mulder placed his hand on my thigh.

"Just to the left there, that's my apartment block." I directed. When the car was parked we both hopped out and I let us into the building.

As we ascended the stairs, Mulder grabbed my hand. I turned back to look at him and he gave me a small smile. I smile back, still climbing the stairs. When we reach my apartment door and let Mulder inside.

I turned my back to close the door, and when I turned back to face Mulder, he pressed me against the door kissing me firmly. I didn't waste a second to kiss him back. My hand immediately went to his hair tugging it slightly, making him groan against my lips. One of his hands was in my hair and the other was on my waist. The hand on my waist traveled up my body and wrapped around my neck, gently choking me. He tightened slightly causing me to moan into his mouth and pull his hair. Groaning, he pulled back and trailed kisses up my neck and behind ear, right on my sweet spot. He stopped and growled,  "We don't have time for this, darling."

"You started it, sir." I breathed back.

"I know, I know. But I've missed you for to long, I've need you for so long." He says still next to my ear.

"We could finish this later at our hotel in Wisconsin, okay?"

"Ok"

436 words