Chapter Eighteen

*Time skip to after the case and back home*

Y/N POV

After almost being murdered by two government factory goblins, it was time to head back home and hand our report to Skinner.

I climbed into my seat on the plane and waited for Mulder and Scully to join me. Mulder appeared in front of me and housed his bag into the storage rack above me, exposing his v-line. This man will be the death of me.

"Like what you see darling?" Shit I was caught. My cheeks flared red as Mulder slid into the seat next to me.

"As always, you're looking positively yummy sir." I replied throwing him a wink and leaning towards him. Mulder smirked and placed his lips against mine to give me a gentle and deep kiss.

"Please guys no PDA while I'm right next to you. It is bad enough that the hotel wall are paper thin." Of course Scully had to ruin the moment. A deep frown set on my lips as Mulder pulled away with a sigh. "What makes that even worse is you constantly go at it like rabbits. Don't have any bunnies too soon."

Why in the 7 hells is this woman so interested in our sex life? She is the one who needs to keep out of it. "Sheesh Scully, say it any louder why don't you, I don't think the pilots heard you from back here?" She is really pushing all my buttons right now.

"Can you both just stop? This flight will be long enough without you two fighting through it." Mulder was clearly exhausted and I though he could use the rest, so I shut my mouth.

I did feel better when I saw Scully pull out a sleep mask. While she sleeps, I can spend proper time with Mulder.

Scully sighed as the plane took off and fell asleep nearly as soon as we leveled out. I sat with my head on Mulder's shoulder filling out my crossword puzzle book, with occasional help from Mulder, who was eating sunflower seeds and reading.

I stopped and looked at him. "Can I help you darling?" Again. He caught me again. Two for two. Although I'm not really trying to hide my stares.

"No my love, I was admiring my sweetest addiction." I flirted, placing my head back on his shoulder I reminisce about that night on the stake out.

Flashback

Two weeks of smoking out a killer for nothing so far. The team next door were currently asleep, as they take the night shift just incase.

Mulder and I had been sharing details about our selves when we got to the deepest depths of our souls. In mine, chained away, was memories of a blond boy being murdered by monsters. And in his, a sister snatched away at a young age.

After sharing our secrets, I felt that whatever bond I shared with Muder before this had solidified into a different bond to ones I have known before. I felt exposed to him, but contradictingly, I also felt safe with him knowing.

The rest of the day was spent in silence, watching and waiting. And at 6 o'clock on the dot we got ready for bed as we only had 12 till our next shift. I climbed into our shared bed,  where a pillow barrier was formed down the middle.

I watched Mulder as he climbed in on his side and moved the pillow barrier out of the way and pull me to him. "Are you ok after telling me darling?" He hovered to one side of me but not touching.

The way he said the words, ignited a fire within me. "I actually feel better no that you know." I moved a piece of his hair away from his eyes. He moved himself towards me.

I pushed myself up and connected or lips. I used the fire to fuel the kiss. His tongue toyed with mine as he deepened the embrace, before pulling back and kissing my neck.

I thread my hands into his hair and pulled, making Mulder groan on my sweet spot. Which in turn made me moan. The night went on and more clothes were removed, more entanglements made and a noise complaint the next morning.

End Flashback

Smiling at my thoughts, I pecked Mulder on the lips and drifted to sleep.

731 words

Got my laptop fixed, but I might not include cases from the actual series unless you have any special requests for cases/episodes. Also do you guys want me to give you all a general name to call you? If so leave suggestions. Love you my awesome nerds.

-H