Chapter Ten

*Later that night, Mulder's hotel room*

Y/N POV

"Do you think we should tell Scully?" Mulder asked.

"You can, she don't like me that much so I doubt she would want to hear the news from me."

We had been going in circles for 5 minutes. It started with Mulder wanting to tell Scully and then saying something like 'what if she doesn't approve' and it was starting to get annoying.

"Babe, be quiet for a minute." Mulder seemed shocked, but I couldn't tell if was for the new nickname or my demanding tone. I picked up the phone and called Scully's room, "Can you come here, like now?"

"I'll be there in a second." Scully said before putting down the phone.

"Mulder, who cares what Scully thinks, this is our life and we don't need her approval to be happy."

"You're right, darling. And don't think your going unpunished for that tone you just gave me." He kissed me hard on the lips and at that exact moment Scully opened the door.

We quickly broke a part and turned to Scully. "We have something we would like to tell you." Mulder started.

"Is it something important."

"It is important to us, although I don't think you are going to like it." She looked at me questioningly as I spoke.

"What is it?" Scully looked between Mulder and I, before Mulder announced.

"Y/N and I are dating."

"When did it happen? Was it just before you came to the station? When your clothes looked shrivelled?" Oh shit, she noticed. I hope she doesn't guess what happened.

"It happened just after we left the station for the library." I can hear the cogs turning in Scully's head. She nodded slightly, I almost missed it.

"Mulder, may I talk to Y/L/N privately?" Mulder looked at me and I nodded letting him know I will be fine. At that, Mulder and left the room.

"I'm not going to try and come between you guys, and you will tell you why."

"Why?"

"Because I can tell by the way he looks at you, that he loves you, cares for you and I can also tell you feel the same." There was a moment of silence before Scully continued, "I would also like us to become friends and once this case is over, I would love for me and you to go out on a girls night, get to know you and become your friend."

"Why would you want to do any of that with me? Don't you hate me?"

"No, I don't and I want to do it for Mulder to make his life easier, he doesn't need us fighting all the time."

"Ok, your right, I will bring him back here." I walk past Scully, to the door and open it to see Mulder stood across the hallway looking bored, "Hey, baby, you can come back in."

Mulder smiled and strolled back into the room kissing the side of my head and hugging Scully. I made me slightly jealous but I knew they were only friends, "So what do you think?"

"I think you suit each other. And if you would excuse me I am rather tired and would like to get some sleep."

"Good night Scully." Mulder and I both said before watching Scully leave and close the door behind her.

Mulder look and smirked, "I think it is time for some fun." He threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass before hauling me over and onto the bed. (A/N this is continued in the next chapter.)

Scully's POV

I can't believe her. She waltzed in here and stole him away. I missed my shot and she snatched him up. But I will be damned if I let it stay that way.

I am going to try all of the tricks I know to split them up. I don't care what I told her, I hate her and I would never want to be her friend. She sickens me.

She is such a whore, and I know she only wants Mulder for her own pleasure. She is just using him. I know she is by the way she always takes advantage of him, like today when they came to the station with crumpled clothes and messy hair. I believe I know what happened, I just don't want it to be right.

I groaned. I totally forgot. I can't believe I forgot. I was meant to ask one of them why she calls him sir so much. I will find that out, it must have some sort of meaning. I think I might have to get her shitfaced to tell me though.

God, this is going to take so much planning. But I know it will be worth it to have Mulder as mine.

808 words