Chapter One

Y/N POV

Transferring departments wasn't new to me. After being transferred away from Fox Mulder in homicide, I could never feel comfortable in any other department with any other partner. I wanted Mulder, I needed him. Not only was he the best partner I have ever had at the bureau, he was the best person I have ever had sex with.

It was like he could always tell how I wanted him, when I wanted him, no matter how weird the place or circumstance. He up for anything, and I mean anything, in the bedroom and was always looking for newer ways of pleasure. He had four types of bedroom personalities: there was rough dom, gentle dom, rough sub and gentle sub. Never have I been with some one so skilled and adventurous in bed. Never have I had anyone but him keep up with my ridiculous sex drive. And even outside of sex he was a great person and friend.

I had always hoped of being placed in the same department as Mulder, after the transfer but I don't know what department he is in. However after quite a few unsuccessful transfers, I gave up looking and kept on transferring departments to find one that just feels right.

The reason for me talking about transferring is due to the fact I have once again transferred. But this transfer is different because instead of transferring to one of the bigger departments, I have reassigned to one of the smallest departments. It had an interesting name and the theory behind these cases spooked me and enticed me further.

The X-Files - cases that have first thought to be experiences of the paranormal and extraterrestrial.

278 words