Chapter Twenty-Four

Mulder's POV

I didn't mean to scare her. But I've got to make sure she understands why I did it. I did it because I love her. I need to know she still loves me even after what had happened.

I didn't mean to scare her. And now she probably never wants to see me again. How could she? I've just beaten a man bloody for touching her. He shouldn't of done that because she is with me.

I didn't mean to scare her. It's just seeing him on her like that. It made my burn with a rage I didn't know what to do with. I need to know she is okay. That we are okay.

"I didn't mean to scare you." She looked at me I could see a single leak out of her lash line. I know this is it. I really messed up and she is now too scared of me. I need her to know everything.

I need her.

Y/N POV

He didn't mean to scare me. I looked at him and all I could see was this aching pain of regret. I know it is because he thinks he scared me. I know why he did it. He did it because the love we have for each other is transient of anything we have ever felt or will feel again.

He didn't mean to scare me. I know I should be scared. He practically beat a man to death just for touching me. But he he needed to know I was with Mulder. I know he should of handled it differently but that guy should of stopped when I asked.

He didn't mean to scare me. He saw how bad it was for me. With that man touching me. He helped me and now I need him to know that I am okay. That we are okay.

"I didn't mean to scare you." That one sentence echoed in my head. A lone tear fell from my eye and down my face. He seems stiff like he doesn't know what to do. Neither do I. But he needs to know that he didn't mess up and that I will always be here for him.

I need him.

I stepped towards him. His hand stretched out and wiped away my tear. I learnt into his hand and he smiled slightly. "You didn't." It came out like an airy whisper but it heald unimaginable weight. I moved to my trippy toes and kissed him.

His other hand moved into the curve of my corset and pulled me closer. I moved my arms to his neck, using them as leverage to pull him closer. In that kiss, all of our emotions ran wild. Fear, regret and passion all webbed together in a heated mess.

We stumbled further into the room. I broke the kiss to push Mulder into a chair. I picked up my skirt and moved my legs to sit either side of him. His fingers tangled with the string of my corset and pulled it to release everything it held.

I shrugged it down my shoulders as Mulder pressed hot open mouthed kisses into my collarbone. I slide off his blazer. And pull him up to my lips for another kiss whilst working on his tie and button.

Soon his shirt and tie followed my corset to the floor. His mouth was back on me, but more focused on my breasts. He nips, sucks, and soothes his way to my nipples, where he takes time to harden them one after the other. My hips move off of their own accord, begging for something.

My hands trail to his belt where they work on undoing it. I took my time in pulling out his hard on, like he did on my breasts. I pumped as his hands moved down to touch my clit.

We were both panting and moaning like we were starved of touch. I pulled his hand away before using mine to help him sink into me. My back arched and I let out a breathy moan. His chest rumbled out a groan as he filled me completely.

We moved together. He thrust into me as I ground down on him. The pace wasnt too slow or too fast but was passionate and caring. This was connecting us in a way we didn't understand.

The way in which our bodies reacted to each other was indescribable. In this moment we didn't need words just each other. Our bodies move in sync creating an array of feelings for us both. It seemed our bodies needed this more then our minds.

This sensual experience was healing us. It showed each other whi we really are and what we wanted from each other. And when we both reached our peaks it was like any other outcome to what had happened wasn't even possible because this is how we were meant to be.

825 words

Okay so, this wasn't what I originally planned to happen and definitely isn't the smut I was going to write. But do I think it is good? Sure. Is it too cheesy for my taste? Definitely. Should I change it? You tell me. Any how...

Peace out honeybees
-H