Chapter Thirteen

Scully's POV

I can not believe she wants to play a childs game. And she says it her favourite??? There is something wrong with her. "What's wrong Scully? Afraid we know all you dirty little secrets?" Mulder questioned cheekily.

"No," I answered firmly. "I just don't see the appeal of playing a game for high schoolers."

"Please Scully, it will only be for a few minutes." Y/N tried to give me puppy dog eyes. I honestly hate her. She is just.... A word is yet to be invented to describe what she is. I can tell she doesn't want to be my friend aswell, form how she purposely showcased that hickey. She is such a slut.

"Ok but only for a short while." I conceded, "Y/N, Truth or Dare."

Y/N POV

I know the answer straight away, I am not a baby. "Dare." Scully smiles mischievously. Oh no, this could be bad. Last time I played I ended up skinny dipping after I had to go streaking.

Scully thought for a second and said, "I dare you to tease Mulder."

"When should i stop teasing?" I ask her knowing that I could make him explode.

"I think you should stop after he gets a boner." Ew why would Scully be so interested in Mulder's dick. However it was a dare and who am I to back down from a dare.

"Do you mind turning around because this isn't something you're going to want to see." Scully looked quizzically at me but turned anyway.

I hiked my skirt up slightly and climbed onto Mulders lap. I straddled him making sure to push my heat against his cock. His hands instantly went to my hips and pulled me closer.

I put my hands in his hair and pulled his head back using it to access his neck. I pressed kisses into his skin moving up towards his sweet spot under his jaw joint. I nipped at it slightly, to which Mulder moaned at. I could already feel his erection growing.

I released his hair and moved on to kissing his lips. The kiss was passionate and tempting. His dick was now fully erect and pressing firmly against my heat.

"Are you there yet?" I nearly forgot Scully was here.

"Yeah." I managed to say before I climbed off of Mulder's lap and adjusted my skirt. "You can turn back now." Scully turned.

"Truth or Dare, Scully?" Mulder asked.

"Truth." God, she is boring and fridged.

Mulder said, "I you had to date any single person at the FBI, who would it be?" Scully whispered something that both me and Mulder missed. "What was that Scully?"

"Agent Pendrell in labs." She said barely louder. She looked at us. I was just smiling. And then I scared Mulder and Scully with a squeal.

"Since when? Oh you would be perfect together. Such a cute couple. I pretty sure he has a thing for you. I mean you are quite beautiful. Oh and think of your children. Bright red hair, blue eyes and a fair complexion. They would be so adorable and cute."

"Darling stop." Mulder commanded and my ramblings stopped immediately. "Look at Scully, she is so embarrassed and your rambling about children. Just calm down and let's move on."

"Yes sir." I said looking sheepishly at Mulder and then apologetically at Scully. "Sorry about that, I missed out on some of my teenage years. I was kinda forced to grow up quickly." I turned back to Mulder, "Baby, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"What do you want to come out of our relationship?"

"In a year or two I would like to propose and then get married in about four years from now."

I grinned my biggest grin and asked, "Really, I would love that." Mulder put his hand onto the side of my face, "I love you Fox."

"I love you too." He said lovingly back to me.

"Right then, Y/N Truth or Dare." Of course Scully had to ruin this.

"Truth please."

"Why did you have to grow up so fast?"

I turned fully to Scully, Mulder already knew about this, and answered honestly, "My parents were alcoholics. They would beat, burn, cut me and break my bones. I had a younger brother, his name was Tristan, I basically had to raise him. He was adorable. He had the chubbiest cheeks, same eyes as me, a cute button nose and fluffy blonde hair. He was born just after my 13 th birthday. He died at the age of 4. My parents used him as a butler and me a maid. If we got it wrong we would get hurt." There were tears running down my face. Mulder pulled me into his lap and I continued, "He didn't know the difference between the alcohol bottles, how could he, he was only 4, and took them the wrong one by accident. And my mother threw the bottle on the floor. My father in a drunken rage, stabbed my brother in the chest 17 times. Killed right in front of me and there was nothing to do but call the police. He was gone before the paramedics arrived. They literally had to drag me off his body. I was put into a foster home for a year and I wasn't allowed to attend the funeral. My parents didn't go to jail, my word against theirs and I wasn't enough. I wasn't enough for him, I failed him. Anyways, I visit him 3 times a year atleast. I know my father died about 4 months ago. I know because my mother tried to contact me but I don't want anything to do with the people that took what was closest to me. My baby brother, the one I considered more of a son was taken from me by monsters and alcohol. My poor Tristan. That is why I never touched a drop, that is why I had to grow up so fast."

Mulder just held me as I cried into the crook of his neck. Scully looked horrified and shocked about what she has learnt about my past. There it was in front of her, my darkest demon, out in the open for her to see. "I am so sorry."

"It is ok, you didn't know. You and Mulder are the only ones who I have told. The bureau knows but is isn't on my file." I looked Scully in the eyes, "I want you to know and I would also like you both to come and meet Tristan. I'm going to see him soon." They both nodded allowing me to calm down and make myself look presentable. I checked my watch, "Oh shit, we are a minute late."

1127 words