Chapter Twenty Six - Tenerife Sea

(Ezra's POV)

"No I'm not she needs to wake up!" Perrie screams, out of no where Louis smacks Anna in the face. I grab him by his shirt and throw him on the ground "IT HAD TO BE DONE!" He screams, defending his actions "fuck that! That's strike one Tomlinson if I-" "ENOUGH!" Zayn stops me "she's waking up" I go back over to the bed, but not before I kick Louis in the stomach "fuck you Harrington!" He seethes at me through the pain "no thanks, I'm not into dudes" my reply makes Zayn smirk. Perrie is next to Anna checking her pulse or something, so I bend down in front of Anna and rub her head "hey love, calm down" Perrie bends to whisper something to me "her heart rate is too high it needs to come down, like now" I nod "ok, out everyone" "but-" Zayn try's to fight "no out now" "Ezra I'm not leaving" "damn it Zayn, GET OUT!" Perrie grabs his arm and pulls him out, along with Louis. After they leave I go over and lock the doors and pull the curtains over. when I get back to Anna she's crying "don't cry love" I get into bed with her and hold her "I got you" her body is shaking and her breathing is ragged "shhhshsh" I sit up, put her on my lap and start to rock her back and forth, slowly. Her little hands come up and clutch onto my shirt, her body is still shaking though. Rocking her always calms her down, I don't understand why this isn't working. She needs to calm down... what else use to calm her down?

I know...

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your neck
Down your shoulders and back

Singing always would calm her down... especially this song.

We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people who talk too much
You got the kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us

I feel her body relax as I begin to sing again.

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love

You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife Sea

And all of the voices surrounding us here
They just fade out when you take a breath
Just say the word and I will disappear
Into the wilderness

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love

She stops shaking and her grip on my shirt loosens.

Lumière, darling
Lumière over me

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, love, love, love,
So in love

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
And in a moment I knew you.

By the time the song was over Anna was completely relaxed. I stop rocking her and kiss her head. "I love you" she moves to look at me and says "I love you too... That's my favorite song" I smile and say "I know it is" she wraps her hands around my neck and brings her lips to mine.

A/N
Hi everyone! Mature content ahead, it get a little smutty lol. Just wanted to warn you, it stops being mature at Liam's POV so if you skip just start again there :)