Chapter 4 - Ezra

Ezra Harrington is played by Jamie Campbell Bower
••••••••••••••••••••••
(Edited 8-28-16)

Zayn's POV

I can't believe Harry found her, he always said he would I guess I just thought she would have hid better. I mean sure going to America was great, but come on change your hair or name or something. Damn.

Harry's smart though, really smart, and if he wants something bad enough he eventually gets it, even if someone has to die. He just doesn't care

"Zayn you coming?" Liam asks, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Where?"

Liam smiles "To go get Anna's little friend"

shit "yeah sure" Harry thinks this guy helped Anna escape, he's been waiting to get him for a long time... now that Anna's here I guess he wants to rub it in her face. shit this is bad.

"Why is Harry waiting until now to get him, why not just leave it-"

"because" Harry cuts me off "I want Anna to see him die" he smirks.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath "Where's Lou? What does he have to say about this?" I ask. Louis keeps Harry's actions in check sometimes and maybe if he knows what's going on it won't go down.

"he's taking care of something, there's a bìtch infestation in my room and he's playing exterminator" Harry says to me, chuckling at the end. "He's staying here"

I roll my eyes at Harry's attempt at a joke. What's happening here isn't a laughing matter. This is serious shìt and Harry's in La La Land. Anna loved him, maybe still loves him, and he's letting Louis beat her and God knows what else. He shouldn't be worrying about killing this guy, he should be trying to fix his relationship with Anna.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Standing at the front door to Ezra's apartment building all I feel is regret. this innocent guy is going to die because of me... well not innocent actually, he did play a role in this growing problem, but he didn't help her escape. I just thought he would be the most believable suspect to Harry... there's no way I'm telling him the truth.

"Ezra open the door!" Harry screams while bagging the door with his fist

"NOT FOR YOU STYLES!" Ezra screams back "GET OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!"

Harry looks at me and laughs

I decide to step in, if they keep screaming at each other it's just going to make things worse. "Ez open the door, don't make this harder on yourself"

he doesn't answer me so Harry resorts to kicking the door down. By the time I get inside Harry and Liam already have Ezra on the floor "fuck you Styles, what do you want?"

"I want Anna to watch me kill you" Harry says, a sickening smile plaster on his face.

Ez's eyes go wide "A-Anna you found her?"

Harry chuckles "yeah I found her, you didn't really hide her that well"

Ezra's head shoots up "what, what are you talking about I didn't-"

Liam punches Ezra in the face "Shut the fuck up, we know it was you"

Ez spits the blood out of his mouth and looks at Liam "if I was the one to help Anna escape why didn't I go with her, I love her-"