Chapter 2 - Welcome Home

Ben Mason is played by Sebastian Stan
••••••••••••••••••
(Edited 8-1-16)

Anna's POV

"YOU WHAT!?" I scream

I can't believe this, I know Ben didn't realize what he was doing... but still he still could have asked me before he called the number on the flyer.

"Anna whats wrong? why are you upset? I thought you'd be happy" Ben says confused.

I have to tell him now we need to get the hell out of here "I left, I didn't go missing. Ben these are the criminals that got off today in London, thats why I was so upset"

His eyes go wide "Anna, what are you talking about these are the guys?"

"Liam Payne is my brother, I was dating-" A knock on the door inturupts me

Ben stands up and says "I'll be right back baby"

"No Ben don't answer the door" I run and grab the back of his shirt

"Anna your being ridiculous!" he brushes my hand away

"please!" I plead, but of coarse he doesn't listen to me and opens the door.

My worst nightmare came true. The demon that haunts my dreams almost every night is standing right in front of me. Right on my porch. Harry Styles.

"ANNA!" Liam screams and runs inside grabbing me and forcing me to hug him "We missed you" he whispers in my ear, instantly sending chills up my spine.

He pulls away and looks at Ben "Thank you so much for calling mate"

Ben smiles "no problem, I thought it was weird Anna's picture being on a missing persons flyer so I thought I'd see what was going on"

All I can do is look at Harry, hes still outside, hasn't said one word to me or anyone else.

"oh that makes sence" Ben says and then kisses me "Anna baby why didn't you just tell me that"

tell him what, fuck I wasn't paying attention "erm... I was going to" I lie

Harry finally walks inside and I step back a little

"Hey mate, Harry Styles" Harry holds out his hand for Ben to shake, which he does

Ben being the polite man that he is, says "Nice to meet you, are you Anna's brother too?"

Harry laughs "Nope"

he comes closer to me and grabs me "now that would be weird right sweetheart"

I swallow my fear, trying to stay calm in Harry's hold. I don't want to make him angry, so I don't say anything I just nod my head yes.

"Well, Anna was just making dinner, do the both of you want to stay and eat something?"

Liam looks at Harry and they both start laughing, until Harry finally speaks "nah mate you see we just came for one thing"

The next thing I know a gun goes off and Ben collapses on the floor

"Ben!" I scream his name, collapsing onto the floor next to my dying fiancé.

But Harry doesn't let me stay with Ben for long, Harry grabs me and picks me up, dragging me outside.

"LET ME GO!!" I kick and scream

"Fucking bitch be quiet" he mumbles

"PUT ME DOWN!!"

to my surprise he does, but then Liam comes up from behind me and holds a cloth to my mouth

"Breathe it in Anna, we'll be home when you wake up"