Chapter Twenty Four - Again

Perrie Edwards
At the right >> or up top^^

(Anna's POV)

I wake up to an empty room, trying to move my pain actually feels better. I turn over to face the door and notice I'm not alone. "Hey love" Ezra says while smiling "hi" I say back "I just talked" "you did" he nods "how did it feel?" "fine" I smile. wow that didn't take long to get better. Ezra stands up from his chair and joins me in bed "you really fucking worried me" he kisses my lips, a feeling that I missed so much "I thought you weren't going to wake up" "what? why?" "Anna you've been unconscious for almost four weeks" immediate shock spreads across my entire body. Four weeks, that's almost a month "I've been in the hospital for a month?" He nods his head, confirming my thoughts "why?" "Not today, I'll tell after your completely better. ok" oh no something happened, I can feel it. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna get your doctor" "ok" after he leaves I start to panic a little... ok a lot. I know something is wrong, why won't he tell me. where is everyone? Why the hell was I unconscious for four weeks? The last thing I remember was Harry coming into the room because I wanted to talk to him. What happened? "Hi Anna" I look over to see a girl that looks like she's my age or a little older, with blonde hair, and blue eyes. "hi" Ezra walks in behind her and Zayn behind him "hey Annie, feeling better?" I nod and he smiles. I'm still not use to seeing him, how is he alive? "I'm Doctor Edwards, but you can just call me Perrie. I'm your new doctor" she walks over and checks the machine I'm hooked up to "ok" she turns to me "let's get this machine off of you huh?" "Please" she laughs and takes the wires off of my chest and the tubing out of my nose. Oh it feels so good, I feel like I've been restrained this entire time. After she's done examining me she takes a seat "alright Ms. Payne, everything looks fine. Your spine has healed up nicely, your ribs are still working on themselves but they should be fine in a couple weeks, the rest of your injuries weren't that severe so I'm not worried too much about them. I do need to take you to get an MRI of your head to make sure your skull fractures have healed before I let you leave, ok?" "Uhm-" "Zayn can go with you if you'd like, or Ezra" I nod and she says "great"

The MRI didn't take too long, now I'm just sitting in a wheelchair waiting for the results with Ezra. he starts giggling and I look at him like he's crazy "what's funny?" "You remember that time we went down to the market and I threw you in the back of the food cart and pushed you around" I start laughing now "yes! Then you pushed me and let go!" "Ah you had fun" I shake my head "I went down a hill at 20 miles an hour!" He gets up and grabs my wheelchair "nah it was only like 10" he kisses the back of my head and I feel him smile "admit it you had fun... and you would love it if I pushed you in this wheelchair" it starts to move "Nononono!" I can't help it I start to laugh "see! It's fun" he turns me around so I'm looking at him "my little adrenaline junky" he winks "I'm not-" he raises an eyebrow "fine ok... it's fun. Just because it's you though" "alright Anna" doctor Edwards comes back into the room "results are back and... your skull has healed up quite nicely" she puts up the scans to a light "see that there? That is where the fracture was, these new MRI scans show that it is gone" Ezra rubs my shoulders "can she come home?" "If that is what she wants yes" "what do you mean? If that's what I want" "I don't want to over step boundaries and I'm sorry if I offend you, but if home is where Mr. Styles is then I can't recommend you going back" reality hit me when she said that. She's right, I can't go back there and I don't want to. Ezra breaks the silence "that isn't were home is, not anymore. Not for us" I look at him then back at doctor Edwards "can we have a minute of privacy?" She nods and walks back into the MRI room. "what do you mean that's not home?" I ask him "Harry kind of got um... sent to a mental hospital while you were unconscious. Love he tried to kill himself" oh my god I knew it, I knew something was wrong. I can't believe he tried to do that. Again.

I didn't talk the entire wheelchair ride back to my room, Ezra would ask if I was ok, and Doctor Edwards told me I could leave first thing tomorrow morning, but I just couldn't speak. All I kept thinking about was Harry - I thought he stopped hurting himself - this is my fault. finally my brain can muster up a sentence, but it's not exactly what I wanted to say "did he do this because of me?" Ezra sighs and scratches his arm - a nervous habit he's always had - "no one knows why, he hasn't talked to anyone since, not even Liam." I close my eyes, trying not to cry, and nod my head "Anna you can't blame yourself for this-" "all this is my fault! If I didn't curl my hair that damn day none of this would be happening" "no if he let you explain none of this would be happening. But no he beat the shit out of you and chose to believe you were a whore" I flinch at that word, I hate it when Harry calls me that. He tends to do it a lot, I should be use to hearing it by now but it still hurts. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. I just don't think you should blame yourself, none of this is your fault" I nod my head in agreement, but I don't agree with him it is my fault and it's killing me. "So where do we live now?" I decide to change the subject, he smiles "me, you, Zayn-" "and me!" Doctor Edwards walks in and says happily. She walks over to my bed and sits on the edge "Zayn hired me to be your personal doctor/nurse, just in case something happens" "you mean incase Harry gets out of the hospital?" "... Yeah" she puts her hand on mine and I smile at her "so, no more doctor business. Just Perrie." "Ok" Ezra gets up and claps his hands "oh I can see it now... Perrie paint my nails, Anna do my hair!" He says in a high pitched voice "and don't forget the shopping" Perrie says and Ezra's eyes go wide "oh please no not the shopping" he gets down on his knees and crawls over to me "anything but the shopping" he lays his head on my stomach and me and Perrie burst with laughter. "I'll let you push me around in a cart" I say petting his head, he chuckles and says "deal" Zayn walks in with a huge smile on his face "well we got the house" a house... wow. I've never lived in an actual house before.