Chapter Thirty Eight - Stay With Me (Part 1)

Anna's POV

We've driven for about three hours now, Harry sat upfront with Niall and I'm in the back with Shaya. Surprisingly she's still asleep, she'll toss and turn a little here and there but no crying yet. Which I'm thankful for, Harry looks like he's on edge for some reason. A reason that I don't understand, I didn't do anything wrong, I've been trying so hard not to make him mad. My heart skips a beat when the car stops, Harry and Niall both get out and Harry comes around to open my door "food time, c'mon sweetheart" I can't help but to cringe at that name, but I hide it "ok" I smile at him. He takes my hand, helping me out of the car, and then he grabs Shaya's car seat "Nandos, really?" I giggle, looking at Niall "fucking right Nandos" Niall yells happily. I look over a Harry and he's shaking his head, I walk over and take the baby from him, realizing he has to be in a lot of pain still "are you ok?" I timidly ask him and he nods "yeah, just sore" he wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me and the baby closer to his body. "Say it again" he whispers to me. A rush of fear spreads through me... until I understand what he wants "I love you Harry" he looks down at me and smiles, his big goofy smile that I've missed so much. "Your staring sweetheart" Harry says while kissing the top of my head "s-sorry" he chuckles "don't apologize, I'm just glad your staring at me again... in a good way" his words make me smile and the lingering fear starts to slowly disappear.

The four of us finished eating, it was pleasant, no one fought, Harry didn't scream at me, and Shaya couldn't stop giggling at Niall it was adorable. "Here you go, you all have a lovely day now" the elderly waitress says while giving Harry the check, he smiles at her and says "thank you, you too" There it is again he said 'thank you' is it wrong that it kind of turns me on- it's wrong. Stop it Anna! I internally scold myself. I shake my head and take a deep breath, trying to think straight "alright let's get back on the road, we've still got two hours to go" Harry starts to pick up Shaya but I stop him "don't you'll hurt yourself, I got her" Harry nods in response and let's me take the baby.

Skip the drive...

By the time we arrive it's dark outside and surprisingly colder than usual. I wrap Shaya in a blanket and hold her close to my chest as we head up to the flat, yes that flat. The same damn flat that haunts my dreams. Harry said we won't stay here, but we have to right now until he gets some things settled. Of coarse I agreed, I'll agree with anything he says now, I don't want his 'good mood' to end. It's been so lovely having him back to normal these past couple of days, and I want to prolong the happiness as long as possible, hell I want it to last forever. I don't want my baby to be scared of her dad, I want her to have good memories of her childhood when she grows up. I don't want her remembering Harry as a monster the good thing is I don't think Harry wants her to see him like that either. So I'm going to do everything I can to obey him and not piss him off no matter how hard it gets. I owe him that much. "Anna go take the baby upstairs" Harry calls to me from the kitchen "Niall made up a crib for her to sleep in" I nod and start my ascend up the stairs "I'll be up in a minute" my breathing hitches but I try to act normal as I reply "ok" It's not that late, why does he want me to wait up here for him? I rack my brain trying to figure out if I did anything wrong... and I didn't, well at least I think I didn't. You never know with Harry, hell I could have breathed the wrong way and it pissed him off. I change Shaya's diaper and make sure she's comfy and warm. Niall really did an amazing job putting this crib together, it's beautiful. I hear a slight knock on Shaya's door and spin around "cute crib right?" Harry chuckles "Niall may have put it together but I picked it out" he smiles, clearly proud of himself. "It's perfect Harry" I smile back at him. "Everything is perfect" I look down at Shaya in her crib and a tear rolls down my face. I feel Harry's arms wrap around my waist and his chin lay on top of my shoulder "don't cry baby" I wipe my face and turn around in is hold "I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying because I'm happy" I wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself closer to him "I missed you so much Harry... and I'm sorry about that night, what happened with Ezra-" his lips crashing into mine cut off my sentence and when he pulls away he's smiling "apology accepted, now," he chuckles "kiss me baby" I can't deny him... so I lean in to kiss him. Our lips graze each other and Harry pulls me closer to his body. I'm nervous at first, but who wouldn't be? This man has hurt me so many times and I'm just suppose to forget everything 'like that'. I don't think so. Harry slowly pulls away from the kiss and leans his forehead on mine, looking into my eyes he says "Stop thinking Anna, I'm not going to hurt you" his green eyes don't show anger or lust or evilness, there bright and beautiful like they use to be "Anna, do you feel ok?" Harry tilts up my chin and furrows his eyebrows. I feel fine what's he going on about "ok" his voice gets serious as he drags me out of Shaya's room and into the bathroom "Harry what's-" "don't talk" he picks me up as sits me on the sink top "your nose is bleeding" relief washes over me, it's just a nose bleed... but it feels so nice that he cares about me again.

Harry's POV

Ok, so maybe I covered up the fact that Anna was bleeding out of, not only, her nose, but her eyes as well. I've never seen anything like this before and I've just about seen everything. Blood just keeps coming out of her nose and eyes, she keeps trying to turn around to see herself in the bathroom mirror but I really don't want her to freak out right now, it might make things worse. I grabbed a washcloth and keep applying pressure to her nose, I haven't touched her eyes I'm too afraid to. "and your sure you feel ok?" I ask her for the millionth time "yes Harry, please tell me what's going on, nose bleeds aren't that big of a deal" she giggles. 'There a big deal when they don't stop' she could pass out from blood loss soon, if I can't stop this "tilt your head back for me" I say and she obeys, tilting her head back and looking at the ceiling. As her hair falls away from her ears my heart starts to pound inside of my chest, her ears are bleeding too "ok, stand up slowly" I take her hand and hold her tight "did it stop?" She asks "no, your going to the hospital" she's about to protest but she coughs... blood "your going now, NIALL!!" I scream for him and hear a thud of foot steps coming from downstairs the door flys open and Nialls eyes go wide as he sees what's happening "pull the car around we're going to the hospital" "yep" with that he's gone and seconds later I hear the engine "Harry what's-" I cut her off "I don't know, you'll be ok" she nods and her grip on my shirt loosens "Anna?" Her body goes limp "ANNA!?" Oh shit, no! "LOUIS! I know your here you piece of shit! Help me!" The door swings open and Louis walks in "what did you do to her?" He asks calmly as he helps me pick her up "nothing, I didn't do this... we were talking and her nose and eyes just started to bleed, she didn't even notice it" once we get Anna into the car I pull Louis to the side "can I trust you to stay here and watch the baby?"

Louis agreed...

A/N

Hi everyone!! So this chapter is short because it's part 1 of 2 :)

I would also like to ask you to read ZaynsGirl71 new story called 'Blood Lines' it's really good and I've been helping her with some ideas :)

Also remember to read
Mixer_directioner100 taken
LetoLover7 Pleasure & Pain
RooneyTune Breathe
EmeraldSkys7 The Arrangement

Thanks all!!
-LadyBugg7137 ❤️