Chapter Thirty Three - Italy

(Harry's POV)

"ITS FUCKING BROKEN!!" I scream as I slam the door to the airport bathroom shut. I should have known they would smash it. Idiots should have cleaned up the pieces better though, there are still left over fragments on the sink. "What now? We have no idea where they've gone" I smirk at Niall's question "we may not know where they went, but the ticket person does" I pat Niall's shoulder "and my friend I am very good at getting people to talk, I have this short of charm, don't you think?" "That you do Haz" he chuckles and we begin walking over to the ticket counter. A girl.. perfect "hello sweetheart, I was wondering if you could help us?" Her cheeks turn a shade of pink and she moves her hair out of her face nervously "absolutely sir, what can I do for you?" "See me and my friend here got on the wrong plane and we forgot which flight my fiancé went on. I can't get a hold of her and was wondering if you could track down the flight" she nods "I'll need you fiancé's name" "Annabella Styles" the girl types fast on the computer and furrows her eyebrows "that name isn't coming up sir-" "try Payne" she types again and still come up with nothing, finally Niall speaks "try Harrington" I shoot him a glare and he shrugs "ok, Annabella Harrington was placed on flight 281 to Sicily, Italy. It landed about five hours ago" she smiles at me "thank you so much, can we get three tickets please?" Once the girl hands us our tickets me, Niall, and Liam get on the plane. She used his name, Harrington, it doesn't even sound right - Anna Harrington. It's ridiculous. She just did it to piss me off, to get back at me for locking her in the basement with Liam. Alright Anna I'll play your little game, but right now I need sleep, I need energy for what I'm going to do when I find you.

Skip The Flight...

Four hours later the plane lands in Italy, not the first time I've been here but it will definitely be the funnest. Last time Anna wasn't with me, this time... well it'll be like our own little honeymoon. But before the fun starts the business has to commence, I take out my phone and call someone I never thought I'd call again "Harry!?" My sisters voice rings in my ears "hey Gem, listen I need your help... well your husbands help" she doesn't say anything but I hear her give the phone to someone.

Me and the lads end up renting a car and driving around thinking of places they could be. Sicily is a big place and there's no telling if they even stayed here. "Niall remind me to kill Dylan when I see him" "will do" he laughs "can we stop making jokes and actually concentrate on finding my sister" Liam seethes from the backseat "you know what that's a great fucking idea, isn't that a great fucking idea Niall?" I look at him and he nods "except for none thing... WE HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHERE SHE IS!!" I pull the car over and get out, opening his door and dragging him out also "do you have any bright ideas on where she is? I mean she is YOUR sister" I slam him up against the car "I didn't think so! Do you know what's going on in my head? Do you know how bad I want to end you right now? I'm practically foaming at the mouth, it's great" another shove against the car "so this is what's going to happen before I throw you off of that cliff- your going to sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride" I say through gritted teeth. I let go of Liam and he gets back into the car silently. That silence lasts for a bout a minute "at least tell me what we are going to do" Liam huffs "I have friends here, we are going to pay them a visit"

(Louis' POV)

Two flights in one day. My head is pounding and I'm tired beyond belief, but this has to be done. Anna is going to keep blaming herself if this lie lingers any longer. She can't know the truth though... because we don't really know if it is true. But Dylan is adamant on going to see for ourselves. Anna and Perrie are with us of course, confused as all hell, but with us nonetheless. I'm beginning to worry about Anna she's really pale, she never really got a chance to recover from her week with Liam and I think she's in massive pain. Stubborn as hell though, I know she won't admit it. The flight attendant comes by and I ask for two drinks "any alcohol you've got please" "sure thing sir, be right back" I look over at Anna and shake my head, if she wont take medication then I'm getting her drunk. The flight attendant comes back with two little bottles and I hand one to Anna "go on it'll ease the pain" she shakes her head no and gives it back to me "Anna just drink it, it'll make you feel better" "no it won't" she objects and turns her head to look out of the window "trust me it'll make you feel better-" "Louis I can't" I chuckle "its one little bottle, it won't make you drunk-" she takes my hands and moves closer to me "you don't understand... I can't drink any alcohol" she says it slow and quiet, making me feel like a complete idiot. What the fuck is she trying to- when it hits me she smiles and let's my hands go. Holy shit! "Since when? Who's is it?" She giggles "I don't know when but it's Ezra's" "your sure?" She nods "yeah I'm positive" a sigh of relief washes over me, it would have been horrible if it was Harry's or worse... Liam's. I reach over and give her a hug "who knows?" "Perrie, no one else" she backs away from me "please don't tell anyone, Dylan-" "I won't, I promise" I put my hand over my mouth to 'seal it shut' and she mouths a 'thank you' a baby, wow! Good thing I cleaned up my act. I'm going to be an uncle!

We land in London about three hours later, I'm still buzzing about Anna being pregnant. What it's exciting! I was like this the first time too, hopefully this baby won't end in heartbreak. I don't think Anna can go through that again, I know she can't. This news makes this 'mission' even more important. If Harry finds out- "Louis" Anna calls me over to her "yes princess?" She smiles "are you going to tell me why we are back in London?" I put my arm around her and start guiding her to the car "not a chance" "but Harry-" Dylan comes up behind her and says "don't worry about him, their all in Italy by now. I told you Anna this is mission save" he laughs and goes to walk next to Perrie. Those two have gotten close, I thought she liked Zayn? oh well. Everyone gets into the car, Anna and I in back and Dylan and Perrie up front. It's a nine hour drive to Doncaster from here and I am not looking forward to it by any means. Dylan's men have already secured the house and checked to make sure no one was on the premises, so far so good apparently. I'm not really a religious man but I'm praying everything goes according to plan and we find them alive.

(Anna's POV)

Nine hours later...

Louis wakes me up by shaking my arms gently "c'mon mama" he smirks and I tell him to "shhh" I bend down to unbuckle my seatbelt and when I get back up I can't believe my eyes. We're back at the house, how is Harry not going to know we're here, he probably has men inside waiting for something like this to happen. Now I know why no one would tell me where we were going. What's the point of coming here? Harry- "Anna don't freak out, we're here for a reason" Dylan says as he gets out of the car "a really good reason" he smiles, when I nod my head. A really good reason, ok like what. I let out a huff, no one ever tells me anything. "Alright ladies" Louis says standing in front of me and Perrie "Anna with me, Perrie stick with Dylan. Stay with who your with, we don't need you girls getting separated from us" I walk up to Louis and pull my arm through his. He looks down at me and smiles. "ready?" Dylan asks and we all start walking towards the house.

"Dylan" a man comes up behind us, I recognize him, he gave me food and water while I was with Dylan. I liked him. "house is clear?" The man nods "we picked up heat signals from the basement, two pairs... they weren't moving but the signal was strong" "thanks Joe" Dylan pats him on the back and motions for us to keep going. Two heat signals, that means there are people in the basement right? my heart starts to beat faster and I clutch onto Louis a little tighter "it's ok Anna, calm down" he whispers as we make our way to the basement.

(Third Person POV)

Guns were ready, tensions were high, and everyone was skittish as the pairs separated. One going to the left and another going to the right. The basement was rather large with four rooms all in all, each with their own closed door and the unknown behind them. Anna was breathing heavy as Louis went to open the first door. A flush of relief washed through them both when nothing was inside. Louis looked towards Dylan who had just opened a door himself, also coming out empty handed. That only meant that the objects giving off heat were coming from the last two doors. Louis took a deep breath and held Anna's arm tighter as he reached for the door knob, Dylan doing the same to Perrie. Before Louis got the door open a scream was heard "ZAYN!!!" Anna's heart jumped with excitement and she reached for the door and opened it before Louis could, praying that the man she loved would be alive and inside.

A/N

Zayn!!! Whose gonna be behind that door!?!?! ;)
Remember to read

Mixer_directioner100 Taken
ZaynsGirl71 Intoxicating
LetoLover7 Pleasure & Pain
RooneyTune Breathe

Until next time lovelies ❤️
Ladybugg7137