12- Masquerade Party

OK BEFORE I START THANK YALL SO MUCH 3K READS LOVE ALL OF YOUUUU AND HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS 🥰📖

TW: Fluff/ innuendos lol

Also Tony is your dad in this one because I thought it was cute :)

You woke up with your boyfriend's arms wrapped tightly around your body. Loki was still asleep next to you so you decided to check your phone, although, when you sat up, you realised your bra was undone which you didn't remember doing.
You giggled to yourself and reach out for your phone only to find a text from Steve saying to come downstairs. Now.
You panicked because Steve never texted you like this. It was either "Hi! Could you come downstairs please?" Or "Come downstairs I wanna show you something." You checked the time he sent you the message. 4 mins ago. You felt a huge wave of relief rush over you. You quickly got changed, brushed your hair to look somewhat presentable and went downstairs.
When you came into the room, Steve was alone in the room and clearly (VERY) upset.
"S-Steve?" You said only just loud enough for him to hear. "What happened? Have you been crying?"
"That's not important now." He snapped. "Nat's been captured. By Zemo." Your heart sunk at those last three words. You could just imagine her, being interrogated, tortured, maybe even- no. You forced your mind to wander away from these stupid thoughts. Nat couldn't be dead, she was too strong.
"Steve." You walked towards and tried to hug him when he turned his back on you.
"There's no time for that now. We need to rescue her. When we were in the mission, Tony found information about where his base might be. He also found out he's planning to invade a masquerade party tomorrow evening." His voice shook when he spoke. "Since we've fought Zemo before and rescued people who he's kidnapped in the past, we know that he's not just going to leave Nat at his base but God knows what he might do to her. He might even have her brainwashed by the party." He looked around and to the direction of the stairs. "Do you know where Loki is? I texted him as well but he hasn't answered yet."
You and Loki hadn't told anybody about your relationship yet so basically all of it up to this point had been sneaking round and going to each other's rooms when you were sure that everybody was asleep. "Uhm I'm not sure. I haven't seen today so maybe he's still asleep but why do you need him?"
"I want you and him to go undercover as a couple for the party." You felt much happier at the thought of being able to be a couple in front of everybody and not have to sneak around. "Now since you've worked together before, I'm sure this won't be a problem. Right?"
"No, no of course not! I mean, if you want, you can explain the plan now and I'll just find Loki later and tell him what he have to do." You tried your hardest not to sound too happy.

*****

You and Steve both walked to your rooms and, when you heard Steve close his door, you crossed over to the other side of the hall to the door that had originally said 'Loki' but he had scribbled it out and written 'God of Mischief' underneath. You slipped through the door and closed it as quietly as you could, in case he was still asleep; however, your worries were soon extinguished when he said, "Where HAVE you been?" You turned around on the spot to see Loki sat on the bed, with his arms crossed, reminding you of a small, very angry child.
"Relax, Molly Weasly. I was downstairs with Steve. He was talking me through a mission."
"Oh?" He raised his eyebrows. "I thought there was a mission yesterday. Why do you have to go again?"
You paused before speaking. "Nat got captured." His expression changed extremely quickly.
"Is she ok?" He sounded no where near as worried as Steve but you could still hear shakiness in his voice.
"We don't know. She and Wanda went to try and fight off Strucker but Wanda was already hurt and he took Nat." You hated seeing Loki upset. He had grown so attached to everyone on the team since they all forgave him that it was almost unnatural for him to worry so much. To try and cheer him up you quickly added. "But the mission's tomorrow and we're going to get her back."
"We're?" He looked almost as hopeful as you felt at the thought of another mission together.
"Oh yeahhhh, you don't know about the mission." You teased and smirked at him. "Well maybe if you came down as well at the text Steve sent you, you would've known already." You shrugged jokingly and laughed.
"Oh come on Y/N, you know that I can't operate those electric machines. Now tell me what the mission is." Loki practically begged. When you shrugged again and stood up from the bed, Loki grabbed your waist and pulled you down so that you were laying underneath him. "Maybe I should tease you instead," he hissed in your ear. "But you won't like how I tease you." You tried to lean in for a kiss but he he back away, still glaring down at you, but smirking now.
"FINE. I'll tell you what the mission is. But you need to tell me why I woke up with my bra completely undone." He looked victorious and, whether it was because you said you'd stop teasing him or the question you asked, you didn't know.