15- You get hurt on a mission

im back guys..........................anyway
sorry i didnt write anything i have been at the worst point in my entire life the past few months and im in desperate and dire need of a hobby so hello here you go 🫶

You dodge flying bits of debris all around you while flashes of red appear here and there from the witch herself. The red white and blue shield skims your face and you shoot an annoyed look at an apologetic Steve. A vintage black motorbike pulls up from behind you and crashes into the wall and, from the crash, you watch as gorgeous short red hair emerges.

"Be careful." You extended your arm out to her to help her up.
"So sorry, did I hit you?" Nat was never one for thanking people, more sarcasm than anything.

You realised hundreds of arrows were scattered everywhere and, trying to look for the source, you looked up to the skies only to find Mr TinCan shooting everything (and probably everyone) in sight whilst simultaneously giving a lift (literally) to Legolas and Katniss to the top of a roof. An earsplittingly (that's probably not a word) loud crash of thunder erupted and and echoed around the sky and the beautiful, buff, blonde god of said thunder hurtled towards the ground with his even more beautiful brunette brother.
Moments ago, Fury arrived with 3 Helicarriers and was now filling them up with everyone who needed to be evacuated. It wasn't that many but, ever since Sokovia, Steve had asked for them almost every team mission. Your job was to make sure every building was empty before Zemo's bombs had exploded. You carried out a woman and her children and after, thanking you profusely, Nat helped them all onto the Helicarrier.
"HELP!" A desperate voice yelled from inside the crumbling building next to you and you immediately ran inside and scanned the room for any sign of movement. A tiny hand waved to you from behind the wall that had caved in. You reached for the hand and cleared as much of the rubble as you could before pulling a fragile little girl from under it. The ground shook violently and the dust that had settled just minutes ago started to rise again. The cracks in the ceiling widened and spread until there wasn't a single area that wasn't at risk of completely crumbling. The cheap grandma wallpaper ripped and teared and the walls underneath it threatened to give in at any given moment.

"Hey," You tried to put what you thought was a reassuring smile on your face. "it's gonna be alright, okay? Just look at me and nothing else." After the little girl nodded in response, you picked her up and held her as close to your body as you could and ran for the exit. Everything around you was breaking and falling through the gaps in the ground. Every single wall around you collapsed as you hurried to pass them. Everything was slowly becoming darker but the light from outside was getting closer and closer and closer...
it was gone. The light. Was gone. The walls started to cave in and all you could do was cover the little girl and try your hardest to protect her with your body. The remainder of what you could see was just getting smaller and everything was going black. This was it.
The ceiling fell and you covered her face so the dust wouldn't go into her face. You could hear everything around you crashing and falling.
But you didn't feel anything. Why didn't you feel anything? You opened your eyes to find that you were surrounded by a green forcefield that was protecting you. The light from the exit appeared again and you slowly got up and ran outside where a definitely-more-than-friendly face was waiting for you. The little girl thanked you and ran off to her extremely worried mother standing at the edge of one of the Helicarriers.

"Took you long enough." Loki rolled his eyes and hugged you probably a little bit too tight.

"Don't ever do that again." He kissed the top of your head and then your cheek.

"Well maybe I will so you can come save me again." You over-dramatically pretended to faint in his arms and hung there for a second before he pulled you back up and in for a sweet kiss.