Movie Night

Ok, before you start reading, I would just like to say that I am soooooo sorry for not posting but I had loads of homework and one of my family members go tested positive for coronavirus (he's ok now :)) but I will try and write more during the summer holidays. 

It was your first night alone without either of the two annoying Asgardian brothers, that you lived with, continuously asking you questions about what they like to call it 'Midgard'.  You turned on the TV and put on your favourite movie: The Shining. You curled up with your blanket and, as soon as the movie started, you heard a knock on your front door. Annoyed, you limped over to the door with your broken ankle (which one of the brothers may or may not have been responsible for) and opened it to see the tall, raven-haired god smiling at you. 

"I thought that you were going to be gone out all night." You said rolling your eyes and reluctantly letting Loki in. It was no secret, Loki had feelings for you. You were the only person who he let his guard down next to and you were the only one who could see through his trickster mask. For years, you had been best friends and you knew that Loki wanted to ask you ask out. You also had feelings for Loki. But you didn't want to do anything about it unless you were sure that he liked you back. Also, you didn't want to risk your incredible friendship with him.  

"That's no way to welcome your best friend back home." He said with a smirk, before adding, "And yes, that was the plan, until Thor ruined it. He and his other midgardian friends got incredibly drunk and, by the time I got there, everyone had passed out."

"But it's only 9." You laughed whilst locking the door.

"Yes, well he may be a witless oaf, but he knows how to have a good time." He smirked in response. "What are you watching?" He asked as he walked over to the see the DVD on the coffee table. "The Shiny? Why would you watch a movie about a light? Surely it must be boring, is it not?" He turned to see you giggling. "What is it now Y/N?"

"Nothing, nothing," You tried to hold in your laughter long enough to explain."Well, for starters, it's 'The Shining' not The Shiny. And it's not about a light, it's a horror movie." 

"Well then, I must stay and watch with you. I do not want you to get scared and have nightmares without me." You rolled your eyes in response. When you started to walk over to the kitchen, Loki quickly picked you up and placed you back down on the couch. Before you could say anything, he shushed you and placed a blanket over you. "You have a broken ankle, I do not. please Y/N let me of assistance to you, whatever you need I'm here for you and I will do whatever you want me to do for you." As he was talking, you watched as he leaned down to open the freezer and pull out your favourite ice cream and two spoons. When he turned back around, he smirked and added "Apart from going to the bathroom, that I'm sure you can do on your own, unless of course you want me to help you." You felt your face turn a bright pink in response. He made a gesture with his hand that meant for you to scooch over a bit. You did as he wanted and, when he sat down, you laid your head on his chest as you always did. You turned on the movie and both you and Loki seemed to relax.  

                                                                  -----------------------

By the time the movie had finished, you and Loki had devoured the entire tub of ice cream and you both felt sick. He turned on the normal TV and turned the volume down. You slid down so that your head was on his legs, which made him seem uncomfortable, and you looked up at him smiling. 

"What?" He asked, puzzled at your giggling. 

"I got a secret!" You burst out, clearly not thinking straight. You immediately regret your decision to talk. 

"You have a secret?" You nodded, still smiling widely. "And has this secret got anything to do with me?" He laughed. When you nodded again, he raised his eyebrows, obviously demanding an answer. You tried getting up but his strong arm put you back in your place on his legs. "I'm waiting."

"Ok, fine." You rolled your eyes at his seriousness. "I know." You said quickly. Loki looked at you with sheer confusion and nothing else. When you realised that he didn't know what you were talking about, you sighed. "I know that you have feelings for me." 

You were waiting for him to start lying or laughing or just panicking but he just said a simple, "Ok." 

You sat up straight to face him normally. You didn't even know whether to feel confused or happy that he knows or angry at his reaction. He looked at you as though you were having a normal conversation, which you were sure, in his head, you were. "Ok? That's it? No 'well done for figuring it out'? No 'oh no I didn't want for you to find out because you're the love of my life'? Nothing? Just ok!?" You stopped when you saw the painful expression on Loki's face. "What?"

"Y/N please calm down. I was not trying to make you angry or upset." When he talked, all of your other emotions faded away. "What I was trying to say is that, now you know, I can do this." He placed one of his hands on your neck and pulled your lips onto his. When he pulled away, it was as if you were couldn't speak. Loki always had ways to astonish you but this was so much more than that. It was as if someone had taken your throat and blocked it. "Oh." Was all you managed to say before you smiled to yourself and threw yourself at him for another kiss. You laid on top of each other on the sofa kissing when you felt two quick hands undo your bra strap.