6- Beach

It was hot, one of the hottest days of the year in fact. You, Loki and Thor all lived in a small apartment that Tony bought for you to stay in after the fire had destroyed your rooms. This small apartment ,however, was nothing like the compound; one big minus was that it didn't have any air conditioning which was horrible for days like these, it also didn't have any heating which didn't really seem to bother anyone and, of course, it was much, much smaller. Tony insisted on buying a bigger one (after all, you were his favourite niece) but you said that it you would be ok. 

Because it was so hot, everybody decided to go to the beach. You were just packing your things when you heard a quiet knock on your door. You watched as the raven-haired God cautiously popped his head in which made you giggle. As he came in, he planted a gentle kiss on your cheek.

"My love, why do you always pack so much? We will only be gone for a few hours." A confused look spread across his face as he spoke.

"Maybe because not everyone has the power to conjure anything that they want all the time." You said with a smirk. "I just want to make sure that I don't forget anything." Your arms wrapped around Loki's neck, pulling him into a kiss; however, that kiss was quickly over as Thor came into the room. "We'll finish that later." You said as you pulled away with a wink.

"Brother, Y/N! As much as I would like to stand around waiting for you to finish, everybody is here and ready to go." Thor boomed, clearly very eager to go. As you walked out, Peter greeted you with a tight hug, as he always did.

"Y/N! I'm so excited! Are you excited? This is my first trip with everyone and da- I mean Mr. Stark!" He looked at you with slight embarrassment which made you laugh. If you needed someone to cheer you up, it was almost always Peter. He turned to Tony and started to drag him out the door. "Come on, come on, come on! I don't wanna be stuck in traffic!" Everyone laughed as they walked out the door.

                                                                          ---------------

After a very long ride in the car with Tony driving and constantly talking, Thor and Peter playing children's games like Eye Spy and Loki reading and getting annoyed that he got stuck in the back with his idiot brother, you arrived at the beach. As the other two cars were getting parked, you watched as Loki flopped out of the car. 

"Never. Again. Will. I. Sit. In. The. Back. With. Them. Two!" Loki pointed over to Thor and Peter playing Pattycake behind the car. You laughed as you cupped his face in your hands.

"Awwwww. Is someone getting cranky because they didn't get their nap todayyy?" You cooed, which made him even more frustrated with the fact that he was forced to go. "Come on, let's go help Tony with the bags." You dragged him over to Tony and, when you finally gathered everything, the other two parties joined you in laying out all the blankets and towels. Everyone stripped down to their swimsuits and you could Loki's eyes on you as you took of your shirt. You elbowed him in the stomach.

"Hey! What was that for? I was just admiring the view." Loki smirked. "If admiring means staring, then yeah, ok." You finished off his sentence as you pulled him in for a kiss.

"Hey, hey, hey! Watch the tongue people we have got a child here!" Tony retorted as he looked over to Peter who was, already, starting to build his sandcastle. You rolled your eyes and lay down on the blanket towel next to Tony. 

                                                                          ---------------

Almost an hour had passed since Thor, Steve and Clint had convinced Loki to go into the water and, by now, they were so far that all you could see was their heads bobbing up and down in the water. You were reading one of your books when Tony broke the long silence. 

"So, you and Loki. Is that serious or anything..?" He looked at you questioningly as you rose one eyebrow to show your annoyance. "I mean, are you like..? Have you guys done anythi-" He said before you cut him off.

"Look. Let me just stop you there. I know that you don't approve of my relationship with Loki because of the whole New York thing, but I'm happy and there is absolutely nothing on Earth that you could do to stop me from seeing him. He's changed so much and he's so different around me so just please, it would mean so much to me if you just accepted him." You practically begged Tony, who only nodded in response. In this moment, Loki came out of the water and walked towards you. You couldn't help but bite your bottom lip at the view. He kneeled down beside you and dripped some cold water on your stomach. "Loki, don't you dare." He ignored you and easily scooped you up in his arms which made you shout and twist around in his firm grasp. You felt your feet enter the cold water before he let go of you completely and you fell beneath the surface of the water. When you came back up, you gasped for air and resisted the strong urge to slap Loki in the face. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You practically screamed at him.

"Well, my love, we never did get to finishing that kiss." He smirked at you and, before you could say anything, he pulled you in for another, this time long, kiss. The moment he pulled away, you took as much water in your hands as you could and shoved it in Loki's face. You turned back around to see his surprised face. "Oh, you're going to pay for that." He shouted before chasing you around in the water.