8- Girl's night out (ish)

Ok so, before you start reading, this is set in a time where Nat, Tony and Loki aren't dead, Steve isn't old and Thor hasn't joined the Avengers yet. 

You, Nat and Wanda had been planning a girl's night out ever since you moved into the compound and today you had decided that you were going to go out. You put on your favourite green and black dress, got your purse and headed towards the car.

"Ready?" You heard Natasha say from the driver's seat as you got in. 

"Yep, where to first?" You responded.

"We are going to a nail salon." Wanda said excitedly. You could see why though, she had clearly never had a girl's day out before meeting the Avengers. In fact, you didn't think she even knew what what a nail salon was before today. 

                                                                        ----------------------

The three of you were out all day. You went to the nail salon, clothes shopping, to a spa and, now, you ended up in a bar. You all ordered your favourite drinks and sat down. 

"So, Nat, when is that special someone you mentioned earlier gonna get here?" You asked with a smirk which made Wanda giggle. 

"Ha ha, hilarious. And he's supposed to come at 9." She wasn't really annoyed with you but you could tell that she was in a stabby mood and so you decided not to try her patience anymore. 

"But it is 9:02" Wanda said, confused. "Does that mean that he's not coming?" She pouted. 

"Don't worry, he'll be here. Nobody and I mean nobody has the right to stand Nat up." What you said was true, Natasha rarely got into a relationship but, when she did, she'd leave the guy begging. As you were talking you noticed a tall, raven-haired man sitting in a booth with another slightly taller blonde man. You would've ignored them but the first man was so strange and yet, when you looked at him, he looked perfect. And that black suit. You couldn't stop imagining what you would do to him. Two fingers snapping in front of your face brought you back from your trance. You looked up to see a  very familiar face.

"Steve! What are doing here?" You and Wanda laughed.

"Well actually," he put his arm around Nat. "I thought you knew I was coming." (yes I ship romanogers, deal with it) Your jaw fell right to the floor. You've never been more speechless. 

"You and Nat? Nat and you? You and Nat together?" You questioned. When they both nodded, you added. "Awwwwwwwww. I'm so happy for you guysssss." You always knew there was this tension between them but still always hoped that they would get together. 

"Wait, if you guys break up, won't that affect the team?" Wanda asked, clearly worried. 

"Don't worry guys, I feel like this one isn't gonna end that quickly." Nat smirked and kissed Steve. "Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." 

"Actually me too." Wanda added.

"Yeah me three." Steve, Nat and Wanda all went into the bathrooms and someone sat down beside you. 

"Oh I'm sorry sir but these seats are taken." You told him, immediately regretting your decision, seeing how large he was. 

"I don't see anyone taking these seats, baby." He eyed you down. "I think someone needs their eyes checked. How 'bout I take you back to my place and check out a lot more than just your eyes." He said, placing a heavy arm around your shoulders and winking. 

Suddenly, you remembered the trick that Nat taught you when you were training together. You grasped his arm firmly and twisted it in a direction you know hurt. Then, you kicked him in the back of the knee. You could feel several pairs of eyes on you. "No thank you." You smiled at his pain. 

When you tried to turn around, you felt him pull you back by your hair to face him and slap you in the face. Hard. You fell straight to the floor. "I don't take no for an answer baby." 

"HEY!" You heard a voice shouting. All you could see was a blur of a fight, several different voices, Nat, Wanda and Steve coming back from the bathrooms and a loud pounding in your head. When everything stopped spinning, you could just about make out the figure who saved you. It was the raven-haired man who you had seen earlier. He saved you. You slipped in and out of consciousness and all you could feel was a set of arms, who you sincerely hoped wasn't the large creepy man, place you in a car. 

                                                                        ---------------------

When you woke up, you weren't at the compound, in fact, you had no idea where you were. You were in a large green and black king-sized bed that matched the dress that you were wearing last night. Now, you had an extremely oversized white shirt. All you could remember from last night was beer, a lot of punching and a tall, handsome man. 

When you left the room, you walked into a hallway that led to two doors, which you assumed was the bathroom and another bedroom. You walked into the living room and immediately recognized the person whose hands were around your waist.

"Lady Y/N are you alright?" Asked the man who saved you from waking up in someone else's bed. His voice was much different from what you heard last night. It was gentle and soothing. 

"Umm, I don't exactly know. And how do you know my name?" You stared into his gorgeous green-blue eyes.

"Your friends told me after the man slapped you. When you passed out, I put you in a car that drove us both here because I thought you might want some company when you woke. My name is Loki." He said in a quiet voice, careful not to make your headache worse. 

"Oh ok. Thank you for saving me last night. I owe you, big time." You hugged him, which clearly caught him off guard. You stood embracing each other and, even though you barely knew who he was, there was something familiar about him, something that made you feel safe in his arms. 

As you hugged, he stroked your hair and whispered, "Anything." You looked up at him and he stared down at you, his hair falling down the sides of his face. He leant down and kissed you gently on the lips. When he broke the kiss, his face immediately filled with regret. "I'm sorry that was really sudden, I didn't mean to but I just-" His rambling was interrupted by you pushing your lips against his again, but this time more fiercely. He kissed back until you were both interrupted by the toaster. You both smiled at each other and you laughed.