13- "You'll know where to find me." Pt.1

*Your an Agardian warrior and, after the attack on New York, you and Thor take Loki back to Asgard to be punished for his crimes.*

"Just be safe ok?" You hugged Tony who, as you had spent so much time on Earth, had become somewhat of a father-figure to you. "Stay with Thor the whole time and don't go anywhere near that Loki guy, I never liked him."
"Ok Tony, calm down we'll only be gone for a few weeks." You smiled at him and linked arms with Thor as he jokingly said, "M,lady." Everyone laughed except Loki, which you weren't surprised at.
During the battle, one of the Chitauri had pushed you off of the Stark tower and, as soon as you fell, Loki caught you and flew you safely to the ground with the small ship he had been flying. And, since the attack, he had been trying to talk to you privately but, every time he did, Tony pulled you away to 'help him with something'. You couldn't help but think he had some sort of feelings for you, but whether you felt the same, you couldn't tell. On one hand, he was incredibly attractive, there was no denying that. But, from all the stories Thor had told about him, you didn't really feel that you trust him. Plus, if either Tony or Steve had ever found that you and the God of Mischief were a couple, they would freak out. 
Yet, for some reason, when he looked at you, you could find it in your heart to forgive him. Perhaps it was because, when you looked in his eyes, you could break through the tough exterior and see all the pain that both you and Loki had endured in the past, only his was so much worse.
"Cheer up Loki, we're going home!" Thor grinned at him, possibly expecting a smile in return, but the only thing he got back was a glare.
Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Nat whisper something to Clint and him smirking. You and Thor waved to everybody and everybody disappeared in a white flash. Every time you traveled to and from Asgard, you wished the rainbow flashes surrounding you would last longer but, in what seemed like a split second, the familiar sights of the golden palace and Heimdall standing as guard presented themselves before your eyes.
"Welcome back." His voice boomed around the round golden room and his eyes landed on the three of you. "You better hurry, Odin is waiting." Loki rolled his eyes.
"Ok, so you're the Allfather and the king of Asgard, doesn't mean you can hurry up anyone you want, whenever you want." You joked, annoyed, because, ever since you met him, Odin had always been particularly rude to you.
"Well don't let him hear you say that." And in came Frigga, Loki and Thor's mother but also pretty much like a mother to you ever since you and Thor had become friends. You laughed and hugged her and she made her way over to Loki, who wanted to embrace her as well, you could tell because of the sad look in his eyes. But she just bend his hands and whispered something to him which you couldn't hear but it seemed to raise Loki's spirits.
"So how's everything on Asgard?" Thor asked after hugging her as well.
"Well we all miss the three of you but, apart from that, everything is pretty much normal. Now come on before your father gets any more upset."

*****

Loki Frigga came in to see Odin waiting impatiently on his large, golden throne. Thor had stayed to talk with Heimdall, you guessed that it was about Jane and you, being of 'no importance to the house of Odin' were escorted out by Lady Sif.
You waited until Loki came out with 5 guards around him and, seeing how Loki was on the verge of tears, said, "You can leave, I'll take the prisoner back to his cell." They all looked at you, shocked and some of them annoyed. "Odin's orders." You added and the guard at Loki's side released his grip on his arm.
"Odin did not tell us about this." One of the larger guards spoke out in a deep voice.
"Well, Odin does not tell you everything."
"But he tells you?"
"Well, I don't know about that but what I do know," you turned to Loki and added, "you need to come with me."
He smirked and walked through the guards. "Excuse me boys." He muttered before following you out the room. You were nearly at his cell when he stopped suddenly.
"What are doing? You know, I wasn't kidding when I said I'd take you to your cell."
"Why did you not want the guards to take me?" You felt his gaze on the back of your head.
"B-because I knew you'd play some stupid trick on them, I was saving them the trouble." Could you have been a worse liar? He walked towards you, never once breaking eye contact.
"Fine. Don't tell me, but I think we both know the answer." He winked at you and continued walking. "Well? Come on then, I can't lock myself in a cell."

*****

You were awoken suddenly by your dream, only to find reality wasn't much better. Your bed seemed so much colder and emptier now that you realised you'd much rather share it with a raven-haired god.

You put on your slippers and thought of who you could go to but, unfortunately, only one name came to your head. You got up and slipped past the guards until you reached Loki's cell in which he was, obviously, reading.
"Oh, look who came to visit. Did you want to gloat? Or perhaps just come to take away more from me?" He didn't turn around to face you.
"Loki?" You called out into the dark. He turned around and immediately widened his eyes.
"Oh, Lady Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise it was you." He blushed and sat back down.
"Are you ok?" You tried to hide the worry in your voice.
"Well, why don't you ask that witless oaf of a brother." You had never seen this side to him, he was always so sweet to you and always told you that he was ok and that he was there for you. Not the other way around.
"What did he? Can I come in?" As soon as you saw Loki faintly nod, you came in and took Loki into a warm embrace. You knew it wasn't very professional and you didn't know whether he would hug you back, but ever since the attack, you were waiting for the right moment to just tell him that everything was going to be ok. You both stood their for a minute or so before he broke the hug to face you.
You looked up at those beautiful blue-green eyes which were on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry."
And before you ask 'What for?' He took your face in his hands and brushed his lips against yours. The kiss seemed to last forever. You had dreamed of this moment pretty much ever since you met him but, now, it was much better than anything in your imagination. His hands slipped from your face and slid down your body until they reached your waist and settled there. He pulled you closer to him so that that the space between you two was nonexistent. The kiss ended as abruptly as it began because of a loud bang from the corridor.
You both stood there looking around for the source of the noise but all you could both see was the darkness that surrounded you both.
"There's nothing there." Before you could say anything else, Loki put his hands on both your shoulders and whispered, 'You need to leave, before they see that you're here with me.' You nodded and took one last glance at him before you left.
"O-ok." You quickly left, before Loki could see the tears in your eyes.

Hi! I just wanted to quickly thank you all for NEARLY 10K READS! AAAAAHHHH! And also apologise for how long I took to publish this part, I was just really busy and had no inspo but I hope you enjoyed it! Part 2 will be out soon :)