32 - END

J E N N I E

Tae had to leave for a photoshoot... Hmmmmm... It's so hard to have a relationship with an idol... Their very busy...

Tomorrow is my birthday (not irl its on 16) and instead of him giving me a gift, I have a gift for him too...

TIME SKIP...

A U T H O R

"Okay! That was amazing! You may go home" The director said making Taehyung rush to his dressing room and took his bag very quickly so he could drive home so he could be with Jennie...

He got out of his car and rushed to the door... He bursted through the door only to find Jennie eating a tub of ice cream while crying to the drama she's watching...

"TAE!" she shouted as she stood up and jumped on him making him immediately hold her up so she wouldn't fall...

"Missed me?" He cheekily said to her making her scoff and just hug him... "You shouldn't eat a whole tub of ice cream, y'know?" He said while walking over to the couch and covering the tub of ice cream...

THE NEXT DAY...

Jennie woke up and shifted to the side hoping that Taehyung was going to be there but to her disappointment, he wasn't...

Her gaze shifted to the note on the table... She took it and read it to herself...

'I have a shoot again... I'll be home at 8

XOXO, Prince Taehyung'

She pouted and chuckled because she wanted to give him a gift... And one more thought came to her mind...

Did he forget?

No... He wouldn't... Right?

"Okay guys I want it perfect... She's turning 20 today and I don't want her to be sad (Tʖ̯T)" Taehyung said to the other 9 helping him with the decorations...

"We know Tae... " All of them responded as if it's the hundredth time he said that (no kidding)...

Taehyung set up the candles and the cake... Lisa and Jungkook hung up the fairy lights (the one that looks like there's fireflies in a jar)... Jisoo and Jin are cooking... Chaeyoung and Jimin were setting up the table... And the three were setting up the flowers...

[Making it kinda look like thish(h ish intentional) ]

Taehyung took a deep breath then looked at the time... 7:31

"I'mma go get Jennie... "

Taehyung got to the house and knocked on the door...

It opened... Revealing Jennie....

"Wow... "