30

A U T H O R

Jennie woke up to the sound of a phone ringing... She sat up and looked at where the sound was coming from...

She sees her phone and was about to reach for it but felt long and strong arms wrap around her waist...

"Tae~" Jennie whined... "Pleaaaaaaase~" Taehyung whined back as he pulled Jennie closer... "Someone's calling...." Jennie tried to reason out... "HMPH! Then go answer that sOmEOne and leave me alone" Taehyung hissed then pouted then turned around...

Jennie sighed at her fiancé's childishness.... She looked at the caller ID... Unknown. She shrugged it off then just looked at her pouting fiance...

"Taee~Wanna cuddle?" Jennie aegyo'd (das not a word) as she shook her 'soon to be husband' back and forth...

"Go cuddle with SOmEoNE" he whined then ignored Jennie... "Aigoo... You big baby" she sighed then climbed on top of Taehyung...

"Tae Tae...." she teased as she wiggled her body around to annoy Taehyung... "Stop...." he whined again, pulling her down then hugging her tight...

"You really like annoying daddy, do you?" he whispered with his raspy voice... "*scoff* Daddy my ass... Says the person who whined his ass out a few minutes ago" Jennie teased... "You-" he flipped them over then started to tickle her sides...

"EEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!" she squealed loudly... Taehyung kept tickling her... "STOOOOPPPPP" she managed to giggle out...

J O N G I N

He laughed bitterly as he watched the couple from outside of their window... "Irene is going to help me... Taehyung... You won't be hers for long" he smirked as he watched the giggling and laughing couple...

"Yah... Quit staring at them and fcking help me with this.... MY PHONE ISN'T WORKING!!!" Irene whined as she showed Kai her cellphone screen...

"Just fcking buy a new one, Rene... That's not going to work how hard you try" he said while rolling his eyes at his friend...

He snatched the phone out of her hand and looked at her background... "You should change this" he said as he stared at the picture displayed on the screen...

The picture of them while they were still a couple...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Srry if its short