10

Jennie POV

I got home and I saw a note on the counter...

Jennie/Taehyung,

Me and your appa have to go to New Zealand and stay there for a couple of months...take care of yourselves...

Note for Taehyung: Take care of Jennie because she's our only child...love her and care for her, please Taehyung?...

With much love,
Eomma<3

I smiled at the note and I chuckled at how protective my mom is...I mean, of course she'll get protective cuz, as she said, I'm the only child...

I ran up to my room and got my present to Taehyung...

I ran back down the stairs and slouched on the couch...

I was using my phone until I heard a knock on the door...

I jolt up out of the chair and opened the door...

TH: I'm home...

I hugged him immediately...

TH: Looks like someone missed me...

Then I burried my face further into his chest...

He closed the door behind him and he carried me bridal style and walked to the couch...

I was sitting on his lap then we had our eyes locked by the other's...

JN: You know what day is it?

TH: What?

Seriously.

I took out the gift I got and gave it to him...

TH: Jennie...you didn't have to...

JN: Well, you always spoil me with gifts...I just got that to repay you...

TH: You didn't have to repay it...

He opened the bag and saw the box inside it...

He took the box out and opened it...

TH: Jennie...

I smiled at him and he hugged me...

TH: This is so thoughtful...

It was couple rings...and it had the infinite sign on it...

He took the smaller one and slipped it on my ring finger and took the other one and put it on his ring finger...

He put the box back inside the bag and put the bag on the coffee table...

I was still sitting on his lap when he immediately pulled my nape out of no where and kissed me deeply...I kissed back and the next thing I noticed we were now making out...

Our lips was moving in sync and while doing so, I felt him moving his hips, grinding onto me...

I moaned in the kiss and it got deeper...

To be continued...

Comment if you want me to put smut on the next one or continue the story...maybe I might or maybe I wont...