21

I woke up late...

A U T H O R

Jennie woke up by the rays of the sun... She lookes beside her and saw the love of her life laying down, lips partly open letting out little snores...

She smiled then snuggled closer to his chest, inhaling in his scent... And slowly drifting to sleep again...

Then Taehyung then wakes up seconds after and saw that Jennie was closer than he thought...

He chuckled then pulled her head closer then caressed her hair...

He then pulled her waist closer then hugged her small and petite body...

"Wake up ttalgi" Taehyung said making Jennie wake up from her nap... "5 more minutes..." she groaned then snuggled in his chest once more making Taehyung chuckle... "Arasseo... I'll be downstairs cooking your food" he said then he felt her nod then he stood up, did his morning routine then went downstairs...

J O N G I N

I'm on my way to Jennie's flat right now... I hope she still lives there... But knowing that she's engaged to a worldwide famous idol makes me even more nervous of even going to that house since I think she lives with that Taehyung guy...

I park my car near the sidewalk then get out... Here we go...

I walk closer to the door then took a deep breath then knocked on the door.. Twice...

After a few seconds, the door opened revealing Taehyung...

"Uhm ~ Where's Jen-" "Leave" he coldly cut me off.. Rude.

"I just want to talk to Jen-" "Go back to your b!tch" he cuts me once again... He's really getting on my nerves....

"Babe, I'm hungry- Kai?" we both look at Jennie who goes down the stairs... She ran towards Taehyung and hide behind him while wrapped her arms around his... I DIDN'T COME HERE TO SEE ANOTHER PERSON WITH MY GIRL!!!

"Jen can we talk-" I got cut off when I felt a sting on my right cheek... "You cheated on me and you had the audacity to show your stupid face in this house?! Just leave" Jennie shouted as stated coldly...

"I'm going to get you back... Just wait and see..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Srry if it's really short... I didn't have that much ideas...

And thank you guys SO MUCH for +11k reads! ❤️

I love you guys so much! I can't believe that it had +1k reads so fast!

ILYGSM❤️💕