28

A U T H O R

Taehyung caressed her hair softly as he sighed to himself... "Do you remember when I told you my last relationship didn't go well? I told you when we just started texting..." Taehyung asked and explained and she nodded...

"She was the one... Who just dated me for the idol me... Not the real dorky side of me..." he saddly chuckled making her worriedly look at him...

"It started when we had our debut... 2013... We actually knew each other and she heard about our debut... She went towards me after our second performance and said she was 'proud of me'... She confessed and I actually liked her that time... I really liked her then and we started to date... Our relationship got out and everyone was supportive... We got more and more popular and then we started to become more and more busy at the same time... I didn't have that much time to go on dates or coupley stuff...We were still keeping contact until she dialled me... "

FLASHBACK...

Taehyubg sat down on his bed scrolling through the internet... A call interrupted his gaze then he immediately answered it as soon as he saw the caller ID...

" Bab-" he immediately stopped talking as he heard a conversation at the other side of the phone...

"Babe, what about that Taehyung guy?"

"Don't worry about him... He's dumb anywa-"

As soon as he heard that he hung the call up...

TIME SKIP...

Irene dialled Taehyung and he answered... "Babe I-" "We're over Irene" Irene was taken aback by what he said... "Babe-" "I SAID WE'RE DONE!"

END OF THE FLASHBACK...

"That's terrible..." Jennie worriedly looked at the tearing boy... "What do you want to make you happy??" Jennie teased as she stood up then sat down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck...

"Hmmm... Anything?" Taehyung asked with his deep and 'daddy' voice... "Ugh..." Jennie moaned as he squeezed her butt cheeks...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Srry if its short... And smut is next week...

AND +28K READS!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! ❤️💞❤️❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞💕💞💕💞💕💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞💕💞❤️💞

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOIO MUCH!!!!!!!