19

J O N G I N

"Are you sure oppa? Do you really want to be with that girl? You have me already" Tzuyu stated while she clung to my arm... I pulled my arm away then glared at her...

"Yes I'm sure Tzu... I'll see her if she isn't in her little space anymore..." I said then sat on the couch... Tzuyu comes to my apartment everyday just to come by... Me and her broke up maybe 2 weeks ago...

I don't know why I like to get Jennie back...

Maybe because...

I miss her?

I still love her?

I regret about that thing I did?

I'm pretty sure that I'm still in love with her... MADLY IN LOVE....

Author's POV

Taehyung and Jennie woke up in each others arms.... "Good morning babe" Jennie greeted and Taehyung's eyes widen... "You're not in your little space anymore" Taehyung smiled and caressed her cheek.... "I was in my little space? Was I a naughty baby?" Jennie asked while smirking....

'She's teasing me' Taehyung thoight but then chuckled... Then shook his head as a answer of 'no'.... "I know that I act like I'm a four-year-old when I'm in my little space" Jennie said making Taehyung chuckle... "You always act like a four-year-old" he said while laughing making Jennie pout... "And it's adorable" Taehyung added as he pinched her cheeks making her giggle...

"Oh. Uhm~ Jennie, who is Kai to you?" Taehyung asked just to make sure that was the Kai that cheated on her.... There's many other Kai's in the world you know... You never know... Lol... "Kai? Wae? Why are you telling me this?" Jennie asked confused... "We saw him at the ice cream parlor yesterday..." Taehyung explained and Jennie slowly nodded...

"My ex" she said while pouting... He smiled at her then hugged her... "Don't leave me..." Taehyung said.... (Don't leave me🎤🎶 by BTS hahah lol) "I would never, Tae..." she said as she hugged back and they stayed like that until they had a feeling that it was time to eat breakfast....

To be continued...

Lol I had an idea for a story but I had trouble of thinking about the chapter title lol...

And I'm so happy that I got to see my best friend " Bae_JenRene" (the one who had the account name 'Bangtan_Namjoonie' before) again at this time of the pandemic... I really missed her and I know you guys miss your friends too...❤️💕

So here's a picture just to cheer you up😁:

Mkay Bye! ❤️💕

And thatnk you guys btw for +9k reads💕❤️💜

SARANGHAE!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️