04

J E N N I E

I wonder what is Tata doing now...

Tata
Hey Jen...

A NEW NICKNAME!!!

Jennie
Hey Tata...

Jennie
You texted first...

Tata
Cuz I wanted to tell you something...

Jennie
OMGOSH CAN I MEET YOU NOW?!

Tata
Kinda...I'm free all week...I was thinking that tonight we should go to the park...

Jennie
Tonight is the firework show...loads of people are gonna be there...I cant see you...

Tata
Listen Jen, it doesn't matter when we're together...what matters is we're both in the same place...we could feel each other's presence...

Jennie
Aww Tata thats so sweet ❤

Jennie
I'm blushing...😊

Tata
I'm sure you are❤❤❤

Tata
I love you💕

I LOVE YOU?!
OMGOSH HE LOVES ME!
What should I say?....

Tata
Should I get something back?

HE'S STILL WAITING...

Jennie
I love you too Tata!💖

Tata
I'm glad to hear 💖😊💕

T A E H Y U N G

"Are you sure you love her? I mean you guys haven't met yet..." This muscle pig says to me...

"Well, we haven't met in person...but I know how she looks like..." I say to Jungkook who's curiously looking at me...

"How?" He asks making me fish out my cell phone from my pocket... Then I showed my cellphone background...

"She cute..." He commented making me glare at him... "She's mine..." I said making him raise his eyebrow...

"Well not yet..." He said while looked at me... "Good thing it's our week off..." I said in relief...

"WAIT! What if she found out you're an idol?!" He points out... "Who cares? I just want her to love me for the way I am..."

"Ah...Jinjja?" He asks while smirking..I nodded in response...
"She actually listens to our music..."

"Ah...Jinjja? You very lucky man..."
He said in English and we both chuckled...

"We're both going to the park tonight..." I say to Jungkook..."You're gonna meet her?" He asks..

wrong number || taennieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara