16

(A/N: If the scene on this 'tour' is on the stage, just remember that they're speaking English...)

Jennie POV

The crowd was roaring, and lights were flashing as the boys completed their performance but they said they had another surprise...

"How is everyone!?" Namjoon oppa said then the crowd screamed 'GOOD!' "As you know, we are still here with Taehyung's girlf- I mean fiance and Jungkook's girlfriend..." he paused and told something to Taehyung and Jungkook without the mic...then they nodded then they went down the steps again and pulled me and Lisa up...

"We are going to let them pick some ARMYs to come to the stage..." Namjoon oppa continued then my and Lisa's jaw dropped while the crowd roared..."Go now!" Hoseok oppa said as he was jumping up and down...

Me and Lisa giggled then went down the steps then picked some people...we picked 5...

"Woah~ they're here!" Yoongi oppa said while smiling...

"What are we going to do tiger?" I whispered to Taehyung...

"We're going to dance with you guys and the ARMYs..." he whispered back then my jaw dropped again...he closed my mouth "Watch out. A fly might go in..." he teased making me hit his arm...

After that, staff gave me and Lisa an earpiece and this is the first time I ever wore one of these...

This is going to be one of the most memorable week in my life and it's not even done yet! First, I got engaged. Second, I got to dance their routines on stage. And then there's still three days left! AHHHH!

After a while, the speakers and earpieces started to play 'Anpanman'...then the boys started to teach the ARMYs we chose then Taehyung and Jungkook started to teach me and Lisa and it's pretty hard...

Time skip...(after their performance...)

We got to the hotel room and me and Taehyung immediately flopped onto the bed...

I sighed as I felt REALLY REALLY REALLY TIRED! After that wild performance, I got tired immediately...I literally collapsed in the backstage...

I closed my eyes then I felt a hand going up my inner thighs, caressing it slowly...

I opened my eyes then saw Taehyung already squeezing my inner thighs...

I stoped his hand then removed it from my thighs..."Waeyo? You don't want to feel good?" he asked..."I do but Taehyung not now! I'm tired!" I whined then he chuckled then nodded...

We changed into our pjs then tucked ourselves in then slept...

To be continued...

Srry if it's to short...

-Itz_ME1230💖💕