25

A U T H O R

Jennie went into their room then closed the door and started to look for a swimming suit... "Mwommy?" she heard Taehyung from behind the door...

She chuckled then went to the door and opened it, revealing a pouting Taehyung hugging a tiger plushie...

Jennie hugged the boy then pulled him inside while holding his hand... "Are you scred?" Jennie asked and he nodded...

"TaeTae awone down staiws... Mwommy not de wid him (TaeTae alone down stairs... Mommy not with him)" he said as he pouted in front of Jennie making her giggle...

"You need to get dressed, TaeTae... Go pick your swimming suit" she said as she pointed at his dresser... He smiled then nodded then he went there...

Jennie smiled at the older then went to go do the same...

Jennie ended up picking this:

And Taehyung just wore a simple pair of summer shorts and a white shirt

The doorbell rand then Taehyung ran to the door while dragging Jennie with him...

He opened the door revealing the four... "I called Jin hyung and Jisoo noona... Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung were busy making songs" Jungkook said and Jennie nodded.. "Where are they?" Jennie asked...

"They're still on their way..." Jimin said as they stepped into the house... "Jinnie hyung and Soo noona will come?" Taehyung asked Jennie and she nodded...

TIME SKIP...

Jin and Jisoo arrived and Jin started to grill barbecue... Jimin and Chae were in the pool chasing each other... Jisoo was sitting beside Jennie while dipping their feet in the pool...

Taehyung was holding Jennie's hand as he splashed the water around while laughing and giggling... Jungkookand Lisa were chasing each other as well...

"Taehyung is cute when he's in his little space" Jisoo said while smiling at Jennie... "I know... He's like a shining ray of sunshine..." she answers while looking at yhe male...

"BARBECUES ARE READY!!" Jin shouted to the others making all of them rush out of the pool and ran towards the older male...

"Aigoo~ Here you go, you hungry little brats" Jin exclaimed as he gave the barbecue to them making them chuckle and making Taehyung giggle with glee...

TO BE CONTINUED...

THANK YOU GUYS SSSSOOOOO MUCH FOR +21K READS!!! I'M SQUEEEEEAAAAALLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!! 💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖