31

Hello! I'm back with this book... I've seen comments that you wanted me to update this book so I did what I can to write a chapter to update a story... Srry if any mistakes or errors are made... And srry if this is just gonna be short chapter again...

A U T H O R

"I don't want to", Irene stated while snatching her phone back... "It just brings back memories I don't want to think about, you know?" Jongin explained as he tried to convince Irene to change her wallpaper...

Irene didn't know why but she felt a sharp pain in her chest... She knows that she has fallen out of love with Jongin and she's trying to get Taehyung back but that somehow hurt...

"I-I know... I just.... It feels weird if I change it... You haven't tried it yet? I sometimes feel uncomfortable to see a different picture as my background..." (tbh that happens to me too lmao... Ok back to the story) Irene stuttered as she tried to reason out...

"Yeah but... We broke up years ago, Rene... We're nothing but a duo trying to help each other get their loved ones back" Jongin said making her chest hurt even more...

"Yea..." Irene sadly smiled... They both look at the couple inside of their room still laughing at what happened... Taehyung and Jennie stood up and walked down the stairs, hand in hand...

Irene sighed and took one last glance an Jongin then stood up from her chair...

"I need to go to the bathroom..." she excused herself and Jongin nodded... She walked out of the room then went into the bathroom...

She locked the door and looked at the mirror and saw her eyes red and they started to water...

"We're not nothing but a duo trying to help each other get their loved ones back" Jongin's words repeated in her head...

She scoffed at herself as she let the tears drop to the floor... "Why am I even crying?" she sadly chucked at herself...

"He's right... We're nothing but a duo... No strings attached at all... I should just... Focus on what we started-"

"Rene, what are you doing in there? You're talking to yourself" she heard Jongin from the other side of the door...

"Ah... Nothing... Just reading a book from WattPad... You know me" (lmao I had to do it) Irene tried to cover up her crying...

"Arasseo... Just don't be in there for too long" Jongin said then left... Irene sadly smiled again and looked down to the floor...

A WHILE AGO...

Irene excused herself and left... Jongin looked at her as she left... He followed her down the hall quietly and heard the door close...

He walked further forward then stuck his ear to the bathroom door... "- No strings attached at all... I should just... Focus on what we started-" he didn't think twice to speak up...

"Rene, what are you doing in there? You're talking to yourself" he let's out... "Ah... Nothing... Just reading a book from WattPad... You know me" he heard her reason out...

"Arasseo... Just don't be in there for too long" he stated then walked away with his eyebrows arched...

T A E H Y U N G

Me and Jennie walk out of the room and walk into the kitchen... She puts on her apron then started to gather ingredients...

"Jagi~ What are you making?" I said as I snaked my arms around her waist... "Omelettes... So if you want to eat just go sit down over there... If you don't, then I'm throwing away yours" she hissed making me back away...

"You little kitty...hissing like your tough but you're just my baby" I teased making her glare at me... Her glare is so strong that it can go through a building...

I sat down and placed my elbow on the table then rest my head on my palm... "*sigh* Wifey material already... I just can't wait till we get married" I said as I stared at her figure...

"Oh really? Well, I'm no where near excited... I can't believe I'm about to live with you all my life... You big baby" she stated while glaring at me...

"But you still love me..." I teased making her look at me... "I'm this close to throwing this hot pan at your face" she said as she made a pinching motion with her fingers...

I put both my hands up as a sign of surrendering...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Idk why I wrote like a moment with Kai and Irene there lmao (no hate)

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🎊🎊🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜💜💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜🎊💜

Eomma Jin is already 29- HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S 20 YEARS OLD WITH THAT FACE!!!!!!!