08

J E N N I E

We were in his car and it was very silent...but not the akward kind, the comfortable kind...

We were on the way to the restaurant when Taehyung already broke the silence...

TH: Do you like Italian food?

I looked at him and he was staring at the road...

JN: Well, yeah...I love their pizza and spaghetti...

TH: Good thing I picked the Italian restaurant not so far from here...

JN: Mwo!? Taehyung oppa that place is too expensive! I'm not going on a date that cost so much...I don't want to be spoiled...Tae let's go to-

TH: No. No. No...it's no problem Jen...I could manage...you're so precious to me Jen...we'll eat in that place and it's final...

We got to the place and it was so big...I can already tell that there are fans outside because I see flashes of cameras...

Taehyung parked the car and opened the door for me and held my hand...there were so many flashes in my face but I just kept smiling...we got inside and we had our own room...with no one inside that place and bruh, there was a balcony and there was our table outside underneath the night sky...

We sat down and he held my hands...

JN: Tae this is too much...

I said as he chuckled...

TH: It's never too much for you my Jenjen...
And he took my hand ans kissed it and I chuckled at his action...

And then we were looking at the stars then the waiter brought our pasta and put it on our table...

We shared the pasta and as I was eating, he was staring into my eyes while I was staring at his...

We were eating the pasta and it kept going and I noticed that we were eating the same piece of pasta...

:

(A/N: Just imagine its them and they're not dogs

(A/N: Just imagine its them and they're not dogs...😂😂😂)

And we kissed again but we pulled away because we still had food in our mouths...

We both chuckled at each other and we just looked at the sky and continue to eat our food...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Srry its too short...I'm rushing😅