17

1 week later...

Author's POV

Taehyung woke up by the rays of sun hitting his face...he checked his phone on the night stand and saw that he had no schedule...

He smiled then turned around and saw a sleeping Jennie...sucking her thumb?

"Huh?" he questioned himself...he took his phone again and decided to text Jisoo since she was the oldest among the four and she would know what to do...

JISOO NOONA⭐

Noona, what does it mean when Jennie sucks her thumb?

It took a while to wait for Jisoo to respond but after a few minutes, she responded...

Oh! Don't you know anything about being or seeing a little?

"What the heck is that?" he mumbled so that Jennie wont wake up...

What the heck is that?

It's when adults take a break from the adult world and back into the kid world...I thought you and Jennie used to hang out when you were teens?

We did but she's never acted this way in front of me before...

Okay...I have rules...

You better follow them...

Ne noona...

When Jennie is in her little space, she usually is in the age of 4...

Aww~ kyeopta...

I know right...Ehem...anyways, no swearing in front of her and no mentions of sexual activities...

NUUUUUUUU~! I can't even make love with her?!

But for Jennie's sake, I'll do it...

And don't get mad at her, she gets really scared if someone gets mad at her...

Ay-Ay Captain!

And also don't act sad in front of her and don't ignore her...she'll start to think there's something wrong and start to cry or hurt herself...

Wow this is tough.

No sh!t Sherlock. It was hard taking care of Jennie when she's a little...so~ good luck😁👍

He scrolled back up and read all the things he need to remember...

He was reading through it when all of a sudden, Jennie hugged his waist and wrapped her leg around his legs..."Good mownin Daddy..." she said in a sleepy voice...

But in the other hand, Taehyung was so~ turned on from the mention of the 'Daddy' name...

'Is that normal?' he thought..."Good morning sweetheart..." he said as he rubbed her back with his hand then she slowly drifted to sleep again...

He took his phone again and text Jisoo again...

Noona, is it normal that she calls me Daddy?

Yes

But you said no mentions of sexual activities and that is SUCH a turn on!~

I know it is but you need to deal with it...

He puffed then put his phone back on the night stand then faced Jennie, who is sleeping while sucking her thumb...

"Kyeopta..." he mumbled then smiled then caressed the sleeping girls cheek...

"Good morning Jennie-bear..." he said making her eyes flutter open..."Good mownin Daddy" she said while she hugged him tightly...

'Sh!t! Now is not time for a boner' he thought..."Daddy, what's that?" she asked pointing at his boner...'Sh!t" he thought again...

"It's nothing baby..." he said as he covered it with a pillow..."Are you hungry?" he asked and she cutely nodded...

'SHE'S SO~ CUTE!' he thought...

To be continued...

YAY!