Prologue

Prologue

He's the first man I love. The first man who makes my innocent heart beats fast. The one I'm longing for, the one who treats me more than anything else. The one who give me courage to be strong and the one who used to avoid me when I started to fall in love with him.

It hurts me too much, I miss him.... I really really miss him

When his around I can feel him, my heart, my soul, my mind the whole of me knows him, but why I can feel his coldness, I can feel that he doesn't care and I was so numb that it's hard for me to breathe, It makes It makes my heart broken into pieces whenever his around and his just like so far from me.

I can't understand why he changed; I can't remember what I did to him that makes him different.....

I want to cry, but I can't, it seems even my tears don't want to consort with me, I don't know, all I want is to be here with him though he's pushing me away. It's hard for me to know that he's near and I can almost catch him but still I can't, because in the first place.........

He never want me

But I want to say....

always remember...........

I'm just here at your side silently waiting for your old existence, the original, the genuine you and the one I love.

I wish you could hear all these words, but I don't care at all, it's enough for me seeing you happy and free.

AN: sana po magustuhan niyo po ito ^_^, tagalog po ito trip ko lang englishin yung prologue.... i dedicated this to HaveYouSeenThisGirl dahil isa sya sa mga idol ko... marami sila eh, alyloony.. forgottenglimmer....walangmagawa1210......nikkidoo....jessica concha..loveorhatethisgirl.. sobrang dami di ko po msbi lahat.. slamat po s inspirasyon mga idols ^_^

ay nga po pala kung sino po gusto magpadedicate sabihin nio lang di ako makapagdecide eh thank you po in advance sa mga babasa ^_^]