Chapter 39

Migz Pov

“K-Kristine? W-what are you doing here?” this is a surprise!

“masama na bang bisitahin ang fiancé ko ngayon?” did I hear it right? Fiancé?

“h-huh?”

“why Migz may problema ba?”

“seriously? Tinawag mo akong fiancé? I mean for the first time you… you admit that I’m your fiancé and that surprised for me”

“pwede ba munang pumasok bago ang paliwanagan natin dito?”

“o-of course, yes , yes come in” pinapasok ko sya first time nyang pumasok sa condo ko and I felt happiness.

“Migz” then I felt a hug from behind “ ’wag ka muna magsalita please? hayaan mo munang yakapin kita” mas lalong humigpit ang yakap niya sakin. First time ding nangyari to, sya ang unang yumakap sakin.

Tinanggal ko ang pagkakayakap nya sakin and faced her, cupped her face and looked at her straight in the eyes.

“there’s a problem right?” and without a hint her tears started to fall down.

“Migz” she hugged me so tight. Nasasaktan ako ngayon because I saw the one I love crying and I know she’s hurt though she cannot tell me.

“tell me please, I’m here what’s wrong, huh? Please tell me”

“m-mahirap ba akong mahalin?”

“hey why are you asking that? Of course not! Kung mahirap kang mahalin then in the first place I’m not wasting my time going home in the Philippines just to chased you! Okay? I love you”

“bakit mo ako minahal?”

“do I have to answer that?” tumango lang sya

“why? Tell me bakit ko dapat sagutin yan?” she didn’t answer instead she hugged me tighter.

“si Seven di ba? tama ba?” I felt her fist clenched

“now I’ll ask you. What’s with Seven? na kahit anong gawin ko sya pa rin. Now you’re hugging me still because of him, you’re crying STILL because of HIM, then suddenly asking me why I love you. Why? To think some strategies to make him fall for you?” napabitaw na sya. I’m hurt, she’s here hugging me because her concern is about Seven. Because of him I’m starting to hate no. 7 which is the date of my birthday.

“Kristine at some point I couldn’t understand why are you loving that gay guy? I know he’s in love with his bestfriend who’s already  married, he acts like he did everything to get his love but NO. No his not, kasi alam mo? he’s always thinking about himself, himself only” nakatingin lang sya sakin na para bang may pagtataka. Yeah right hse cant undertand why I know everything about that gay Seven.

“don’t be confused if I knew him, he’s my rival remember?”