Chapter One- A New Plan

Guns fired from all kinds of fighter ships. Both sides had jets circling around the second Death Star. It was bigger than the first one... much bigger. 

Poe was flying in his ship shooting down as many stormtroopers as he could. All around him his company fighters were lost in huge explosions of burning hot flames. Dameron could have sworn he heard something- scream from down below. He was right. 

Rey's scream echoed around the huge chamber, her eyes watering from the sight of Han Solo falling from the bridge. Dead. 

Chewbacca roared and his hands sped to his gun. He made a direct shot in Kylo Ren's side, and then raced across the balconies shooting any threats. 

Explosions sounded all over the room and Finn pulled Rey out into the snow. They ran as fast as they could until they were in the middle of the forest. 

"The Falcon's this way" shouted Finn. But just as they were nearing the ship, they heard the buzzing of a lightsaber. It was unstable, that meant evil. 

Kylo Ren stood there, broken, with his mask on his face. He held out his hand and Rey flew into the air and crashed into a tree. Finn shouted and charged at Ren. With only a few lunges and attacks with his lightsaber, Finn was knocked out and Kylo Ren his wound for energy. 

After minutes, Rey awoke and charged towards Kylo; their sabres met, Rey had the look of a murderer in her eyes. 

Ren brunt Rey's outfit and scraped her skin so deep that it would leave scars, and Rey sliced off Ren's cloak sides and held her lightsaber across his shoulder so that his skin bled horribly. Suddenly a sound like a radio came from somewhere in the trees. Stormtroopers came into the clearing where the two were fighting and surrounded Rey. 

Kylo Ren put his weapon back in his belt and looked at her. Rey laid her weapon down and put her hands up. Kylo spoke. 

"Take her to the interrogation room. Now!" he said. 

"No. Ben." 

"Quiet. You shall learn to think before you act. Han Solo cannot save you now, not even the force can save you now." He signed for Rey to be taken back to the Death Star, she looked back at him as she was pushed forward. 

Ren was looking down at the snow, lost in thought. He was covered in blood and burns from flares of lightsaber fire. 

"Han Solo is dead" he thought, as he headed after his new prisoner. 

***

"Ren. This is not destined to be the path to the Dark Side for this girl. We must approach it another way." 

Kylo Ren and General Hux faced the hologram of the Supreme Leader in their meeting room. Hux had his usual stony expression on his face, expecting this to be disastrous. Kylo Ren had his mask coving his face; normal. 

The supreme Leader spoke in his booming voice. He had been updated on the matter of Rey and was set on the idea of bringing her over to the darkness, though he thought that a different method would be the only way to make this happen. 

"The girl Rey will stay on the Death Star while you travel to my headquarters. She will train alongside Ren when you arrive. For the time being, do not hurt her, treat her well, give her a bed and food, water also. Treat her as if she were myself. Is that understood?" the Supreme Leader said.