Chapter Eight- Everything Sweet

Weeks had passed now. Every second the Death Star was becoming closer to their target where the Supreme Leader resided. Everyone had something to worry about.

Rey had no idea what would happen to her when she was stood in front of the monster Snoke, and Kylo Ren still often had arguments with himself about to he was going to tell Rey that she was to train under command of his master.

The force connections continued to happen frequently. They spoke sometimes, but mostly just tried to ignore it. That was hard.

A lot had changed in the few weeks after the delivery woman, Lillia, had been possessed and killed. Kylo had gone to Snoke about it and shouted at him until the monster denied it all again and disappeared from his hologram.

The scar on Kylo's face was being seen more as he removed his mask every time he walked into a room of his chambers, though he still insisted that he wore it in front of his men.

Rey had won much progress with using the force to lift rocks, she was now lifting things as heavy as gigantic boulders, the only thig that she should have been better on by now was her lightsaber combat, but she had now weapon and could not even attempt to practice, Kylo knew this too well.

One day the two were walking halls of the ship when they passed a particularly narrow doorway.

"What are you doing?" asked Rey.

Kylo had pulled out a control panel on the side of the door and was now pressing buttons.

"Follow me" came his muffled, deep voice from under his mask.

Rey followed as the door slide open and revealed a medium sized room. They walked across a small bridge above a long, dark tunnel of all kinds of equipment and stopped when they came to a small box laid on a shelf.

Kylo turned to Rey and looked down at her.

"I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"I don't want to keep you prisoner or deny you from fresh air and training for what you were born to be" said Kylo.

"What do you mean Ben?"

"I can say it was an accident. You can go, I don't want to hold you here any longer, Rey."

"I can't leave you" Rey had sworn to herself that she would not leave until Ben Solo was home.

"You are right. It hurts me every minute that I am away from my mother and father, even my uncle. I cannot keep you away from your friends anymore, they're your family, and you love your family. I'm not going to block you from who you love."

"You're not blocking me, Ben" said Rey. "You would never be capable of doing that."

Kylo opened his mouth to speak but Rey cut in by putting her hand up in front of the man's face.

"Take that mask off and show what's in this box" laughed Rey.

Although she looked happy on the outside, all she wanted to do was go back home to Jakku and be free, maybe even with someone by her side.

"Rey-"

The girl sighed and reached up to Kylo's head. She pushed on the two buttons that removed his mask and pulled it off.

"There" she said.

"Yep. Still handsome" Rey thought.

"What!" said Kylo.

"Oh yeah. I forgot he could read minds" though Rey again.

"You know I can still hear what you're think right?" said Kylo.