Chapter Nineteen- It's Ben, not Kylo

"Come on!"

Ben grabbed Rey by the arm from her hiding place and began to run with her following.

"Ben!" she yelled, trying to keep up. "Where's Luke?"

Ben didn't answer, he kept running. Dodging the huge stone pillars of the underground chambers, past walls of blackness. Rey could here shouts from behind them, angry ones, hungry for death. Ben was leading them out, the clambered up steep steps and came to the surface of the planet, a grey light of a furious storm raged above their heads. Their TIE fighter was not where they had left it, in fact it was in pieces on the ground a little further away.

"What do we do!" shouted Rey, turning to Ben.

"I don't know!" he shouted back.

They both looked around frantically. Their hair flew around in the violent wind, lightsabres drawn. Looking behind them at the hooded figures emerging from the underground tunnels, Rey and Ben both set eyes on each other. Fear was in Rey's eyes, and sadness in Ben's. They both knew that they weren't going to make it.

Lips meeting and arms wrapped around each other, the two jedi took in their last moments.

"I love you Ben."

"I love you too Rey."

A jedi's final breath, it was meant to be, but it was not.

A gigantic gust of wind came from above, a blinding light followed. The hooded figures screeched and retreated back into the shadows; they had not seen light for thousands of years. Rey instantly recognised the light and wind gust when she began to fly up from its power, Ben caught her by the waist just like he had done before.

It was the Millennium Falcon!

Still suspended in air, the Falcon opened its ramp, Finn stood there beckoning them on.

"Get on! Both of you" he yelled over.

Rey took Ben's hand, and they ran to the ship. One thing was on Ben's mind; why did the traitor want both of them. When they arrived on the metal ground of the Falcon and the ramp shut, Ben found out why Finn wanted him there as well. He hardly had any time to actually take in that he was on his father's ship before Finn moved Rey behind him and threw a punch at Ben's head. Ben dodged it easily and Poe appeared from the pilot's room, drew his blaster and held it in front of the man.

"What are you doing?!" Rey yelled at Poe and Finn. Finn pushed Rey carefully out of the action zone and went forward towards Ben, ready for a fight.

"Traitor" Ben narrowed his eyes at Finn.

"Quiet" snapped Poe, still holding his blaster. "Finn's not a traitor, but you, you are. You, Kylo Ren are going to die tonight."

"Is that so?" said Ben, mockingly.

Finn lost it and ran at Ben, fists in punching position. Once again, Ben dodged it easily, every punch the same. That was when Poe joined, leaping on top of Ben's back, trying to bring him down, but failing miserably, Ben just shook him off, and before they knew it, both men were on the floor. They were just about to start another round of fighting when Rey stepped in in front of them, blocking Finn and Poe from attacking Ben, and stopping Ben from most liking murdering the two.

"I'll ask again!" she said. "What are you doing?!" distracting the question to the two men.

"What do you mean, Rey?" said Poe.

"Rey, are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Finn asked franticly.

"Of course, he didn't" Rey pulled her arm away from Finn. "Let him go!"