Chapter Fifteen- Love is Worth Dying For

It was so dark that Rey had to keep her lightsaber in front of her all the time, she didn't know how Kylo could find his way. Clanging and other spooky noises were in the air, she could just about make out passages leading down to even more roads. This was no cave.

Rey would usually have regretted following Kylo down here, but now... no. She had followed Ben Solo, not Ren. He was turning, Rey could feel it, that's what gave her the courage to carry on into the darkness. She had been pondering over a question for sometimes now, how had Kylo not sensed Rey in the back of his ship? The man was thoroughly distracted, she knew that, but something huge and more powerful than ever must have been on his mind to distract him that much. It probably meant that the huge and powerful thing was down these tunnels as well.

As she walked, stepping carefully with every step, a weak, but pure evil voice echoed around the chamber. It was saying things that would only be said to one person... Kylo Ren.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He was pale and his face crinklier than the driest of desert creatures. The very sight of his eyes could draw you into a contract that would force you to serve evil forever. A dark cloak was what he wore, his wrecked hands hanging from his arms like they had not moved in centuries. The Emperor Palpatine was who he was. In a pitch-black corner of the huge, pillared chamber, he slumped, laughing like a madman. All around, towering vials of yellow liquid were stood, with horrible looking creatures connecting tubes and speaking in new languages.

"So, you have come at last, Kylo Ren, grandson of Darth Vader." Palpatine's voice was old and evil came from every letter of it.

True it was. Kylo stood looking down at the man, red lightsaber blazing at his side. This was what Kylo had come for; Rey's grandfather, the most feared and powerful being in the galaxy, he had the power to create a world where Rey and himself could live in peace together.

"What can you give me?" Kylo asked, putting on his most chilling voice.

"I can give you anything, a new galaxy if you wish for that" Palpatine's hands lifted and above Kylo could hear the rising of technology. "This, the sound that you hear, it will be known as the Last Order, it will destroy the light forever, rebels will lie dead on the ground and you will be the new ruler of the galaxy."

"I have come for a land where no light nor dark can reach, where there is no war or death, where-" said Kylo.

The Emperor interrupted.

"-where you can live in harmony with the one you love" he spat out the last word. "My granddaughter, Rey, she is destined to rule on the throne of darkness along side you. she will not be wasted on light or peace or love. She is brave, powerful, evil lives inside her. Why! She is here right now."

"What!" Kylo said.

"She is brave enough to follow you, on the same ship you came here on, as a stowaway. You were distracted enough to not notice her presence, and all because of your dream of a life with her." laughed Palpatine.

"She's here? Right now?" Kylo was terrified.

"Wandering the halls" replied the emperor. His mouth stretched into a sick smile, his crooked brown teeth bearing. Ren sprinted off down one of the dark hallways, he couldn't believe Rey had been with him the whole time! She was going to get lost, and then killed from whatever lurked in the shadows. Ren knew Rey could handle herself perfectly fine, but she did not know the dark, she did not know just how much the darkness is capable of.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ben" Rey whispered loudly, almost expecting him to just walk right into her.