Chapter Ten- Mother and Son

The bridge was buzzing with all kinds of noise. Radios were blasting with voices, radars beeping, and over the top of it all General Hux was shouting out orders to anyone that he could see.

Rey and Kylo ran in a few minutes after the explosions in the Launch Bay. The Resistance Fleet seemed more powerful than ever. The two had parted from holding hands and were trying to figure out what had just happened.

They had been so close that their noses had been touching, and they both knew that if even a second more had passed they might not have been where they were now.

"Hux, where are your flyers!" said Ren as we went over to the general.

"All down" Hux replied as he turned to face Ren. "Where is your mask?"

Kylo paled a little. He had left his mask in the Launch Bay. He was now visibly panicking.

Rey purposely interrupted the tension.

"Let me talk to General Leia and I can guarantee that the Resistance will hold off the attack." She spoke.

"Get this girl out of my sights" said Hux as he pointed to Rey. Two armed Stormtroopers came and took her by the arms.

"Hey!" Rey yelled. "Get off me." She wriggled and jammed her foot on top of one of the Stormtrooper's feet.

"Quiet girl" it said.

"Release her!" ordered Ren.

"That is not your decision to make" snapped Hux. "The Supreme Leader has given me strict orders to drop all privileges that the girl has in the moments of battle and treat her as a prisoner. That applies now!"

Kylo Ren watched as Rey was forced out of the room by the Stormtroopers.

"Shoot down that Cruiser." Hux was back to giving orders. "Ren get on our Star Destroyer. We may need to evacuate if this continues."

"Where is the girl being taken?" said Ren.

"That is none of your concern."

"I think it is."

"No, it is not!" Hux shouted. They whole room went deadly silent. Everyone was looking at the General and Kylo. Most of them were shocked to see the dark jedi's face.

"You are just a child in a mask" spoke Hux. Everyone was trying to get a good look at Ren's face.

Whispers came forma round the room.

"How young is he?"

"He looks about twenty. He shouldn't be in war at this age."

Kylo stared straight into Hux's eyes and pieced them with fear.

"And you, will never live up to what you want to be" said Kylo. He strode out of the room, his cloak billowing behind him.

"Back to work!" spat out Hux.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rey was currently being guarded on the main Star Destroyer by the two Stormtroopers that had taken her from Hux and Kylo. She was fairly certain that she had broken a toe of one guard and scared the other one into not even attempting to help his fellow soldier.

The girl had no idea where Kylo was, but she longed to know.

The incident in the Launch Bay really had forced the truth out of her. Rey was in love with the man, but not Kylo Ren, only Ben Solo.

Over the few weeks that she had been on the Death Star, Rey had seen glimpses of Han and Leia's son, she just wanted it all to be over.

Rey had been on the Star Destroyer for almost half an hour now. She had heard all the reports...