Chapter Two- Only The First Day

Rey looked around her new room. The walls were dark like the other rooms and unlit torches could just about be seen dotted around. It was plain except from two wardrobes built in, a decent sized bedside table, a desk, and a double bed pushed up against the wall.

Dust was everywhere. Kylo obviously didn't have any visitors.

Rey picked up a box of matches that lay on the bedside table. Then she stood on her tiptoes and reached up to light the torches. In a few minutes, the room had lit up and become a little warmer.

No lightsaber.

No clean clothes.

No water.

No food.

Rey walked to the other side of the room, now being able to see her feet in the darkness, she opened one of the wardrobes.

There was no dust inside, only a pile of white folded clothes.

"These must be Ben's" she thought.

Rey put the pile of clothes on her bed. The duvet was plain black, the same with the pillows. When she unfolded the clothes, she put them against her. They were much larger than her body, but that was the best she had.

"He won't mind if I borrow these" she said to herself as she pulled them on.

The shirt was soft and had a low cut across her chest, it reached down to her thighs. The trousers were baggy but strangely amazingly comfortable, they went down past her ankles so with her wraps around her arms, Rey tied them up so they wouldn't trail along the ground.

Then she lay on the bed and pulled the covers over her. She did not think that this would happen today!

***

In the opposite bedroom, Kylo Ren had changed into his bed trousers and removed his mask. After washing his face from the sweat of the chamber's humid temperate, he sat on the edge of his bed and stared at the burnt old mask of Darth Vader.

"Why didn't I fight harder? I can't have her here!" he thought to himself.

Kylo stood up and locked his door, he was not going o have Rey attacking him with some random stick in the night.

The man pulled off his shirt and cloak, and then lay down on his bed ready to sleep. No duvet covered him, Kylo didn't know the feeling of comfort.

Slowly he drifted off to sleep. He just didn't know how Rey could survive in this heat. Turning the temperature up in his chambers was his way of beginning to accept that for a few months, Rey was going to be next to him every minute of every day and night.

His orders had been to make her comfortable, this was a start.

***

Rey was woken by the sound of loud marching in the morning.

"Stormtroopers" she thought to herself.

She climbed out of bed and placed her feet on the coldness of the floor. Her new bedroom. Finally, she got a good look at it. Truthfully, Rey was still trying to recover from the shock that she would be staying on this ship of darkness. It was not a thrilling thought.

The girl had slept well, the fear must have sent her to sleep. Although in the middle of the night she could have sworn she heard a noise outside her door. It could have only been Ben. What was he doing up I the middle of the night? She hadn't heard a battle.