Chapter 11- Summit of Supreme Leader Snoke

Kylo Ren stood behind Rey in an elevator. The girl had tied hands and was trying to focus on what to say to the monster Snoke when she met him.

She was not blindfolded this time; this time she would really see him in person. Rey just hoped that Kylo was joking when he said that she would see a face that was so ugly it shouldn't exist.

But the only thing Rey could focus on was Ben Solo and what had happened in the Launch Bay.

Kylo had taken her lightsaber away from her when he came to retrieve her from the two Stormtroopers that had been guarding her on the main Star Destroyer. The girl saw past Kylo's scar and angry eyes when he had entered the room earlier, she knew that look of emotion and feeling, she saw it her own eyes.

"You don't have to do this, Ben" said Rey, breaking the silence. She walked over to Kylo. "You can come with me; we can end this."

"I was wrong Rey. I can't stop this, even together we can't stop it. I want to, but I can't... there are a lot of things I can't do." Kylo said after a long pause.

"But we can end this. I know your future, I saw it" spoke Rey, coming to face the man and going close. "When you held my hand-" Ren looked up "-I felt what you would become; Ben Solo, there is good in you, and its not even that buried."

"I'm not turning, in the end it will be you who turns. Ben Solo is dead, so is Han Solo, just like Leia Organa should be." Spoke Kylo.

"What?" said Rey. She hadn't heard anything about Leia.

"Her ship went down in flames; I saw it with my very eyes. But I do not feel that she has given into the end, just like you have not given into the darkness, and how I am not giving into the light."

For a second Rey had the craziest thought of reaching up and throwing her arms around Kylo, but that moment passed when the elevator doors slid open and she saw the very sight that Kylo had warned her of.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Do not let it show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Rey, the scavenger girl" the Supreme Leader's voice boomed.

Kylo pushed Rey forward. His hand was not rough on her back as it should have been, instead he traced his thumb over her clothing and almost sent a shimmer of the force into Rey's body. The girl felt it as she went on alone up the roll of carpet.

"Oh no" she thought as her eyes fell on Snoke. His face was pure grey, and half of it looked like it was burnt right through his skull. "No even a mother could love that face." Rey thought.

"Mocking me, again are we?" Snoke said. "Yes, Rey, I can see your mind. I am strong in the force, even stronger than the Jedi's that came before."

"You will never be as strong as Jedi heroes! They defend this galaxy even into death. A monster could never be that strong!" Rey responded.

Snoke cackled.

"My dear child" he said. "You know nothing of this world, I sense that you are lost, torn. You stand here before me, insulting me while wearing my clothes and filled up on my food and drink. I offer you training- you disrespect it, I even treat you like one of my own- again you cease to support what you were born to be. But... you are not alone in your anger and fear."

Snoke held out his hand and used the force to drop Rey to her knees and slide her around to face Kylo.

"Look at him, Kylo Ren, Master of the Knights of Ren."

Kylo looked up from where he knelt on the floor. Rey could not believe what she saw. Kylo's eyes were sad, suddenly it seemed like permanent tears were in his eyes but never falling. The man was terrified. The very sight of Kylo gazing up at her made her heart break.