Chapter 4

Jungkook POV

Y/N suddenly grabbed my hand really tight and froze whilst still giving a emotionless look, when she grabbed my hand i felt really nervous and had butterflies in my stomach, i couldn't help but glance at her and then it hit me, how beautiful she was, beneath her cold and mysterious behavior. I was focusing on her for a few minutes until the boy started to speak.

???- babe, did you miss me?

Babe?

Y/N- No. Goodbye.

??? was about to touch her shoulder when i smacked his hand away and glared at him.

???- bro, what was that for? Who are you to try to come between me and my girlfriend?

Girlfriend?

Y/N- Why haven't you already left by now? You are wasting both of our precious time.

???- I'm not wasting my time baby-

Y/N- I meant Jungkook and mine. Not yours

OOF! That has to hurt, i smirked at his face as he went from happy to anger. Before he could say anything, Jin hyung came to us.

Jin hyung - Anything wrong Jungkook-shi? (he death glared the guy)

You- Yeah, this dude is invading our private space and provoking us.

Jin hyung - Is this true Y/N? (he looked at Y/N with a questionable stare)

???- Y/N, tell them the truth.

Y/N- Okay i will, you are provoking us. Leave.

Jin hyung and i smirked but secretly we wanted to kill this man, but we can't do that unless we have our dad's permission, Jin hyung beckoned and four bodyguards came over.

???- i see how it is huh, i'll be back Y/N. (with that, he ran off out of the mall)

Jin hyung- Who was that guy?

Y/N- No one important. Why are you here?

You- Hyung has something gone wrong?

Jin hyung- No everything is okay, don't worry, dad has asked me to check up on you to make sure you are okay.

You- Hyung, where are the rest of the hyungs?

Jin hyung- They had to go back home and get ready for a meeting, speaking of which i have to go to. Make sure to look after Y/N and come back home before it starts to turn dark.

With that Jin hyung left with a couple of bodyguards following behind him.

I turned to Y/N who was staring back at Jin hyung for a few minutes, i felt angry for a moment and shook her which got her attention.

Y/N- Yes?

You- come on, shouldn't we be shopping for something?

Y/N- Fine as long as you buy me ice cream

You- In that case you have to call me oppa

Y/N- Why? 

You- because i said so and you're going to be my sister.

Y/N- You weren't even on board with the whole marriage situation in the first place.

You- Fine, no ice cream then.

Y/N- Fine, but you have to buy me whatever ice cream i want whenever i want it, oppa. 

You- Smile more  too.

Y/N- Aish...

Y/N cutely smiled at you with her puppy eyes.

You- aww, how cute, let's go and get ice cream and then get the things you need afterwards.

You and Y/N spent some time eating ice cream and shopping, you both started to warm up to each other. You then remembered you had to head home and both of you went home and when Y/N fell asleep, you brought your gun and went to see your hyungs in the torture room where a man was tied up in chains and was being beaten by your bodyguards.

Jungkook- What have i missed hyungs?

Taehyung hyung- Not much, just one of our enemy spies not telling us who sent him.

Jungkook- Want me to handle it?

???- You won't get much luck in that. He won't tell you even if he dies, want me to tell you instead?

We all turned around to see where the voice is coming from and saw a woman hidden behind a mask. When we were about to shoot her, one of our bodyguards informed us that she is not an enemy.

Jimin Hyung- Who are you and how can we trust you?

???- The guy you're beating up right now is not sent by your biggest competitor, he is working for another competitor who wants to take you down. The name of the group is called txt the mafia group beneath you, this guys position is hacker and assassinate, his weakest spot is under his hand on the right hand side where he got shot before.

Jimin Hyung- You still haven't answered my question.

Jin Hyung turned to the bodyguards who were beating him up and caught him death staring the women whilst mouthing you.

Jin Hyung- Do as she says.

Namjoon Hyung- But Hyung-

Screams can be heard from the guy as he collapses and dies.

Namjoon Hyung- Never mind

???- Bye for now then. (she turned to leave)

You- Where do you think you're going? (I raised my gun at her head but she was still walking away)

Jin Hyung- Leave her Jungkook, nothing is damaged and our work here is done, let's go back before Y/N wakes up and gets suspicious.

Taehyung hyung- That bitch! Why do you care for her?

Yoongi- Not now tae i'm too tired let's go home.

We all went home and Jin hyung and i checked on Y/n who was asleep before going to our separate rooms, whilst everyone was fast asleep i went to Jin hyung wo was awake.

Jin hyung- What is it Jungkook?

Jungkook- I'm curious hyung. Who is that we saw who helped us kill that man?

Jin hyung- I'm wondering that as well she is certainly a mystery. Not the only thing thats a mystery though, that boy we saw this afternoon, it seems that he and y/n have shared a past and not a good one from the looks of it. I'll tell Suga to look into it tommorrow, let's go to sleep now. Night Kookie.

You- Night hyung.

You went to your room and fell asleep. Meanwhile...

Y/N POV

You smiled to yourself after hearing the door open and close.

Earlier

You had a flashback as Jin left and it seems that the boys were being spied on by TXT'S spy, although you hate BTS you don't want to see them die so you quickly telepathed DREAMCATCHER to find out his information and after jungkook left you sneakily went out to meet BTS in their torture room to help them kill this man as he was also working for AESPA as well as TXT.

You- Mission complete. 

You fell asleep soon after.