Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

Three minutes gone... if no one come to the door now i guess i'm gonna die for waiting out here. Door opens...

SiU- Y/N! What are you doing here?

Y/N- Didn't you read the chat?

Handong- Y/N! Just read the chat come in, the others are inside.

Y/N- The usual place?

Handong- Usual place.

Five minutes later

Winter- That's what happened? Impossi- YA YA PUT MY DRINK DOWN! IBELIEVE YOU!

Everyone burst out laughing, as the glass of water rose from the table into the air.

Y/N and Eunwoo- Fine, relax!

Winter- YA! WHY ARE YOU RECORDING?! THAT WASN'T FUNNY!

JinJin- It was...

RJ- Plus, due to our hacking abilities this will be safe and unable to be deleted or shared without our permission.

Winter- Shoot...

We all burst out laughing again seeing Winters embarrassed face.

Y/N- Guys we should probably go to sleep, when's our first class?

Giselle- 9:30 in the morning, why? Wait...

We all looked at the time and it was 1:23 in the morning.

Eunwoo- Night guys.

(All except Eunwoo)- Night.

The Next Day 

At school

We were working on our essay's in class all my friends were present except Astro, they said they were going to come in late because they were working on something, so far BTS hasn't spoken to me nor i to them. I wanted to keep it that way, when the door suddenly opened we looked up to see a face which we would never had wanted to see again.

Teacher- Class we have a new student today, her name is Courtney.

Courtney- Hello everyone, i am BTS's stepsister Courtney.

Everyone gasped and turned their heads towards BTS, whispering, some girls gave a fake smile towards Courtney.

Teacher- Thankyou Courtney, since you already know BTS, why don't you sit next to them.

Courtney- Thankyou teacher.

Courtney walked past us with a smirk on her face and sat next to BTS who were looking straight past her as if no one is there.

Teacher- I would also like to welcome not only Courtney but Astro as well, they are joining our classes because of their excellent progress.

The girls and i shook our heads smiling as Astro came in, i could feel chills behind me but i pretended not to notice and grinned at Astro.

Taehyung- What are they doing here?

Eunwoo- Hello everyone we are Y/N's sister.

Everyone turned their heads towards me and my friends in confusion.

Courtney- Do you have any proof?

Y/N- You are saying that it's okay for you to come in and say you are BTS sister just like that, but with everyone else they need to bring proof?

Jungkook- Shut up!

Eunwoo- Don't tell my sister to shut up!

Taehyung- Shut up!