Chapter 29

Back to Y/N POV

Y/D/N- All is present, thankyou, you may all sit back down now.

Student ??- Sir, what are we going to be doing today?

Student ??- Are we going to be using the computers?

Y/D/N- No, we will not be using the computers

Y/N- It's going to be a long lesson

Half way in the lesson

We were all quietly getting on with our work when my father/ teacher approached me, i looked up and he was about to open his mouth when...

Siwon- Y/N, come with us now!

Everyone looked up to see Super Junior at the door

Y/D/N- Sir, we have a lesson-

Heechul- Y/N, come with us now

Namjoon- Where are you taking her?

Suddenly a loud bang was heard and the fire alarms went off, everyone started screaming, trying to get out of the classroom. Y/N was about to go through the doors to escape when suddenly

Lisa- Y/N, WATCH OUT!!

Y/N slowly turned around, in a flash there was a gunshot rippling through the windows towards Y/N, she was about to dodge it, when her father came a covered Y/N with his body, in a flash Y/N's father got hurt in his stomach.

Y/N- DAD!!

Y/N and Dreamcatcher rushed towards Y/N's father, BTS, Super Junior and Blackpink just stood there not knowing what to do.

Y/D/N- Y/N, trust me i've made mistakes in my life, i've hurt people even though they sacrificed themselves for me, the only real monster in this world is Courtney and her mother, my last words to you is to defeat them...

Y/N- DAD!

Siwon- Y/N, we have to hurry, there is a bomb being planted in this classroom, quickly hurry!

A few minutes later...

News reporter on television- A minor explosion was found in ELF prestigious school, most of the building was left unaffected but unfortunately one classroom was left destroyed, no one was injured fortunately, and the police are investigating the matter.

Siwon turned the television off and sat down around the table, everyone was gathered around in silence.

Leeteuk- Is Y/N here?

RM- Anya, she's resting her head, she's in quite a shock, i'll check on her though

Dami- There's no need, she's here

Y/N approached the silent meeting, her eyes are red and her face was quite pale, no one said anything as she sat down carefully in between Super Junior.

Y/N- Have i interrupted anything?

Leeteuk- No we are about to start just now

Y/N- Good, because i propose a War

Dreamcatcher, BTS, Super Junior, Blackpink- WHAT?!