Chapter 30

Shindong: You want to what??

Y/N: You hear me oppa, i want to start a war

Jungkook: Y/N please rethink about this

Lisa: What's there to think? Courtney is powerful as is, she's destroyed half of the population just because her and her mother want power, she's after us and won't stop until we're dead.

Jennie: I'm tired of running away anyway.

Siwon: But we can't, Aespa..

Y/N: Aespa is on Courtney's side, they have betrayed us once already and i know that they will betray you again, we have to do something now before you end up being The Last Men Standing. 

Author's note: Superman by Super Junior

RM: I think Y/N is right, we don't want to keep on running away and being chased by Courtney and her growing group, we have to stop them now.

Leeteuk: Well you may have to count us out

Y/N: You think you can survive? I know you have survived before, but that's only because you weren't powerful enough and wasn't valuable to Courtney.

Yesung: And what makes you think you are valuable?

Y/N: I am the mafia queen which should have been Courtney's title, BlackPink are the only sister of Courtney's who are alive and are aware of her capabilities.

Jin: Then are we just going to declare war and meet at the battlefield?

Dami: Exactly, so are you in?

Jimin: I don't know...

Y/N: BTS, as my stepbrothers and assistants, you have no choice in the matter and i suggest whatever you are thinking about this WAR, you say it now.

Shindong: Well let us take a vote then, hands up who will support Y/N in her war, hands down for no war.

4 hands were raised up, 4 hands were down

Y/N: Kyuhyun?

Kyuhyun: I don't know, i want to help Y/N, but i don't want Aespa to get hurt

Y/N: Here's an alternate, if Aespa attacks us, you defend us but not attack, i'll try and find a way to distract Courtney so she won't control Aespa, Deal?

Super Junior: Deal!

SuA: Okay, so BlackPink, Super Junior, BTS and us are going to war, anyone else.

Astro(except Eunwoo): How about us?

We all picked up our guns and aimed it at Astro, Astro raised their hands and fell on their knees

JinJin: We don't mean any harm

Y/N: You may not mean any harm but Eunwoo certainly does.

MJ: Then how can we prove our loyalty to you?

Handong: Tell us what they're up to

San-ha: Red Velvet-

Eunhyuk: Did you just say Red Velvet? 

Goohyeon: Oh no...

Y/N: They're your cousins aren't they?

Suju nodded silently

Suga: Geez, how many of your family members have gone to the dark side

Y/N: Suga, shut it! Sanha please continue

Sanha: Courtney, Red Velvet, Aespa and Eunwoo are planning to go to war against you.

Y/N: No surprise there

Yoohyeon: Just where are we going to meet them then?

Y/N: Rose, give me your hand

Rose had a confused look on her face and gave Y/N her hand.

After a second

Y/N: We're meeting them in an abandoned warehouse.

Rose: How did-

Suga: Don't bother asking.

Y/N: Let's go!

Leeteuk: Where?

Y/N: To the warehouse, duh!