Chapter 21

Jungkook- I told you, we hadn't finished our conversation yet and you needed to come back home with us.

Dami- Her things are with us though, so you can't have her back.

Jungkook- Then take me to you house and i will get them for her.

SuA- No, one, we will never tell you where we live, second of all, DO YOU REALISE HOW DANGEROUS IT IS SINCE COURTNEY IS HOME?!

Y/N- Forget about it SuA, these guys are ignorant, forget that he even exists.

Telepathy

Y/N - we are on our way there guys, slight problem we have a dog here.

Eunwoo- THAT... fine, we will find a way for you to be away from Jungkook-

Y/N- Just for a few minutes though, if we don't follow through with their plans we won't be able to follow through with ours.

Eunwoo- What do you mean?

Y/N- Well...

At the mall

Y/N- Aight, let's go bishes, it's been a while since i have been in here.

Jihyeon- Not surprised, you are a responsible person, you don't like making reckless choices.

Dami- I am afraid though, for today, you have to be a reckless person.

Y/N- Shut up!

Everyone started laughing, meanwhile...

On the phone

Jungkook- Yeah hyungs, i got it, make sure she is back home.

Jin-Do you need any bodyguards? I know Y/N, she might resist it.

Jungkook- No need hyung, drugs work on everyone perfectly and quickly, have you got everything ready?

Yoongi- Yeah, just make sure Y/N is here.

RM- Don't ask about Courtney, i told her to go somewhere for today so she will not disturb us, along with the maids and the butlers. So it will just be us in the house.

Chains are heard in the background

Jimin- Hyung, these chains are a bit rusted and stained with blood, we need to throw these ones out, have we got any other ones?

Jin- AISH, Jungkook, i have to go, just make sure Y/N is home.

Jungkook- You made a big mistake Y/N...

In the Ice cream shop

Y/N- So this is Lisa then?

Winter- It seems so..

Y/N- Are sure she's the right person?

Winter- Yeah..

Y/N- Why is she dabbing viciously then?

Giselle- Weird things that they do for some reason.

Y/N- Keep an eye on her for a while, if you find anything about her, tell us immediately.

You felt something painful in your stomach.

Y/N- (Shoot) guys, i'm going to use the bathroom.

Jungkook and Y/N (thinking)- It's time...

You went into the bathroom and was about to go to one of the toilets when a cloth was suddenly put into your mouth and you fainted.

Jungkook- Hyung, i have her now.

You woke up to you arms and legs in chains and you were tied up in the chair and your mouth was gagged with a cloth. In front of you were BTS with all different types of weapons.