Chapter 11

In the canteen

You were hanging out with Astro and you couldn't help but stare at Eunwoo who was staring back at you.

Gahyeon- Girl, is there something up? You look distant and so does Eunwoo.

Sanha- Are you two? 😏

Eunwoo and Y/N- NO it's just...

Dreamcatcher and Astro- What?

You and Eunwoo telepathed the other members.

Telepathy (Authors POV- by BTS 😂)

Y/N and Eunwoo- We're both angels...

Dreamcatcher-Then does that mean that you are also mafia then?

Astro- Yes, how do you know? Wait does that mean...

Dreamcatcher - yeah, Y/N and I are the mafia queens, we were going to partner up with Aespa today.

Eunwoo- But aren't they partnering with Red Velvet?

JiU- No just a lower rank to them

Astro- It does explain the dancing. Why is Irene coming over- Oh...

You felt cold water flowing down your clothes as you turned around and saw Red Velvet emptying a bottle of water onto your head. Everyone stopped what they were doing and were staring at you, some had their phones out ready to record, some were whispering and some were texting frantically.

Joy- Best bit about this is that BTS allowed us to do this.

Y/N- okay.

You turned back to Astro and explained everything telepathically but whilst you were telling them. Seulgi grabbed your hair and pulled it back painfully. Eunwoo immediately stood up and pulled you closer to him, Dreamcatcher came and surrounded you whilst Astro went next to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo- Leave her!

Red Velvet- You don't know what you're dealing with.

Eunwoo- Just leave her alone please?

Wendy- You will regret this

She chucked water at you and Eunwoo and flung the water bottle down, they then strutted back angrily to BTS who were staring at you and Eunwoo.

Irene- WHAT ARE YOU ALL STARING AT?

Everyone quickly went back to talking among themselves. Astro, Dreamcatcher and you decided to leave the cafeteria, so you left quickly, whilst walking in the corridor, you and Eunwoo were walking silently whilst your friends were talking with each other.

MJ- Y/N are you okay?

Y/N- Yeah, sorry about all this, are you okay Eunwoo?

Eunwoo (completely soaked)- I'm okay, just feeling a bit damp.

Dami- Come on let's get you both changed.

Whilst walking... 

Telepathically

Dami-can you guys dry yourself using your powers? We need to meet Aespa.

Eunwoo- Yes we can do that, what's going to happen with Y/N though?

Y/N- It can't be helped but you are my childhood friend though so it shouldn't be a problem since i met you before them.

MJ- They have searched about us, i have just seen our data.

Dreamcatcher- We will take care of this, trust us...

BTS POV

We were eating silently and texting each other not minding our toys when Y/N comes in, we don't really care what she does as long as she follows the rules, just in case, we have a few students who tell us what goes on. We were all going on our phones when we received a message saying Y/N is sitting with Astro.