Chapter 7

After you were released from the hospital, you were taken straight home by car and when you arrived home it was deathly silence. There were no maid or butlers in sight just bodyguards and there were dozens of them. You eyes wandered into the living room where you could here muffled voices, curiosity got to the best of you and you walked (with he bodyguards behind you) into the living room. There in the living room was your mother, stepfather and BTS, as soon as they heard the door open they looked towards the door and saw your arrival. Immediately your mothers eyes flashed with worry, whilst your stepfathers eyes were flashed with concern. BTS however looked at you with multiple emotions, some with anger, others with regret, you did not care though and walked over to where your mum sat and hugged her with no emotions written on your face whilst a bodyguard went over to your stepdad and murmured something.

Y/M- Darling, are you okay?

Y/N- Yes mum, why are you here?

S/D- As i have told the boys, we have planned for the wedding to take place in one day, after that we will go on a honeymoon, you and the boys will stay here together.

Y/N- Are you doing something that requires all the maids and butlers in the house?

S/D- In a way...

Y/N- Oh okay then, but what about school?

S/D- I have spoken to the teachers, you will have the next two days off, speaking of them though, they said that they wanted to give you a few days off anyway because you're ahead of the class.

Y/M- Really? How wonderful! 

Y/N- (tiredly) Is there anything else?

S/D- Nothing else, here is your new phone btw (he said glaring at his sons), all contacts have been restored.

Y/M- Thankyou darling, but Y/N has already got a phone, what happened to it Y/N?

S/D- I just think this will be better quality and useful for her honey.

Y/N- Thanks for the phone dad, i'll go off to bed now, goodnight mum.

You went to bed and changed into your pajamas, as you fell asleep a vision came to you and immediately knew who it was.

Y/N- Yes oppa?

???- Y/N, try to use your powers as little as possible.

Flashback to when Jin locked the door, you tapped your foot gently against the table and the door secretly unlocked itself.

Y/N- When can i find out what my powers are meant for?

???- You'll find out...

The next day

???- Y/N, wake up we need to go shopping remember?

Y/N- Mum, can i have five more minutes.

???- Ya, do i sound like your mum?

Y/N- Huh?

You opened your eyes to see Yoongi, sitting on the bed staring at you, you kicked him off he bed with your feet.

Y/N- Where's mum?

Yoongi- They have gone out to sort the preparations, didn't dad tell you the details?

You looked over to where your phone is and grabbed it, you then saw a message from your stepdad saying that he and your mum will be gone for the day, the boys are going to look after you for the day, you sighed and then got out of bed.

Yoongi- What did he say?

Y/N- Didn't you get the message already?

Yoongi- He told us a few things yesterday after you left but not much after that. Anyway Jin and the rest of us will be waiting downstairs for you, try to avoid the maknae line apart from jungkook.