Chapter 23

BTS left early the next day, not saying a word to you.

Y/N- Did i do something wrong?

Maid- No miss, they were not in a good mood when they spoke to us.

Ding Dong (Jungkook :-))

Y/N- Oh, okay, thankyou for telling me, i must go now, the girls must be here.

Butler- Miss, some gir-

Gahyeon- Y/N GET YOUR ASS HERE, WE HAVE TO GO EARLY SO WE HAVE MORE TIME TO QUICKLY GO THROUGH OUR PERFORMANCES, HURRY UP!

Butler- I believe your friends are here then

Y/N- Tell them I'm coming, typical...

At school

Dance Teacher- Right everyone, sorry to keep you all waiting, let's get started, Y/N, you're group is up first.

Boys were wolf whistling as we took off our outfits revealing our revealing outfits, we were in our positions and was about to start when BTS walked in with Red Velvet.

Jin- Sorry we are late miss, we had some important things to do.

Ningning (whispering)- Y/N, look at Rocky

I looked at Rocky, and he was signalling something, he looked at BTS and Red Velvet then at me.

Y/N- Shoot.

Dance Teacher- It's fine, i received your message, you may sit.

BTS and Red Velvet took a seat next to Courtney and Harry.

Dance Teacher- Y/N, you may start now.

Gahyeon- One, two three, four.

Music started to play and the students were starting to cheer and wolf whistle.

Telepathy

Y/N- Guys, we have a problem, i need my things to be moved out of BTS's house now.

Eunwoo- Speak your mind, what's up?

Rocky- BTS has taken Courtney's side,  it seems we have more company now.

Giselle- Well if that's the case then we need to find out where these Blackpink girls are.

Y/N- Do we have any classes after break?

JJ- No, but i feel that might be a problem.

Sihyeon- Yeah, i think BTS are going to come for you by then.

Y/N- I am about to come to the front, so i can find out the reason why BTS and Courtney are working together. I have a feeling Red Velvet have revealed themselves, look at the way they are behaving with BTS and visa versa, Red Velvet has more dominance and authority than before.

Eunwoo- I was thinking that too.

SiA- I can make an excuse so that we can leave and go to our house whilst you guys are performing.

Y/N- Just read their minds, Courtney blackmailed them using me and stepdad as a threat, Courtney is planning to kidnap me after break, we need a diversion, don't use the fire alarm routine or go without protection, they have men waiting outside for us.

Sanha- How about at the end of this lesson, we sneak out together, i can make a distraction so that the teacher has to talk to BTS and Courtney.

Y/N- Perfect.

End of telepathy and dance.

Dance Teacher- Well done girls, you can sit down now. Next is...

At the end of the lesson