Chapter 20

SuA- Guys, you won't believe this...

Y/N- What is it?

(Author's note: okay, i may have accidentally forgot that SuA was the hacker and Dami was the tracker, Mianhe)

SuA- Those Anagrams that you sent us, well if you solve them, they turn out to be names, the first one from Y/N is Lalisa Monabam, second one is Kim Jennie.

Y/N- I couldn't find the third one due to the scene that was happening, do you still think you can find out who these people are and if they they are connected to those girls he was talking about.

SuA- No need, i hacked into their mafia database and it turns out those 2 girls are part of a group called BLACKPINK. There are 2 more girls in this group, Park Jae Young and Kim Jisoo.

Rocky- Wait aren't they the girls that were kidnapped a long time ago and have been presumed dead?

Eunwoo- Yup, they were also the girls that were on Y/N's side after the accident and were Harry's ex girlfriends.

SuA- Speaking of Harry, he is connected to this, he is the leader of Jewlz.

Y/N- I had a hunch, is he also the same person that tried to follow us?

Dami- Yeah, i looked into the details and he was following both Dreamcatcher and Astro.

JJ- Why didn't he follow Aespa?

MJ- Due to the fact there was a huge gang?

Y/N- No, he was after me and Eunwoo, presuming that we were the mafia king and queen.

Eunwoo- But if that was Harry's gang we destroyed-

Winter- Then that means Courtney has been involved.

SuA- New information for you guys, those girls that were kidnapped by Jewlz, they had mafia names, Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo, they were supposed to take over Jewlz with new fresh methods and routines, if they hadn't escaped, Jewlz would have been undefeatable by now.

Giselle- What should we do now then?

Y/N- We need to find those girls before Courtney does, it will be easier said than done since Courtney is in the same class as us now. She will definitely try to assassinate us or keep an eye on us.

Karina- We can help, Red Velvet knows that we are your friends and they will definitely tell Courtney.

Ningning- Courtney will definitely blackmail us into working for them again, so it would be wise for us to look for these girls. 

Y/N- It's a good idea, as far as anyone's concerned, you still work for Red Velvet, hence you are not targeted by Harry or Courtney's gang. 

SuA- I can arrange for them to take a leave off, they can look for BLACKPINK and find everything they can about them.

Eunwoo- Don't we have to show what we have done so far?

Y/N- Fortunately, we always practice all of our routines together, so Dreamcatcher knows the routine that we were planning to do.

Eunwoo- Then let's do it this way, Aespa will go on a mission to find those girls, keep us updated, SuA, Dami try to find out where Harry is, i don't have a good feeling now knowing he is still alive. The rest of us will go to school tomorrow to fill in the missing members places. 

Y/N- fine with that.

SuA- Prepare yourself guys, i have just looked at the schools administration, Harry has been transferred to your school

Y/N- This isn't good, Taehyung knows about what Harry did too, so he is going to use that to his advantage against both us and Courtney.

Moonbin- Does the rest of BTS know?